Rape Victims Who Choose The Babies Life Over Politics

No it does not

For one thing many were living there including extended family
It does sad boy. Saying many were living there is not a real argument. The only one living there consistently through her multiple pregnancies and who was there with her for her first pregnancy which was in Paris, is Thomas Jefferson.

It does sad boy. Saying many were living there is not a real argument. The only one living there consistently through her multiple pregnancies and who was there with her for her first pregnancy which was in Paris, is Thomas Jefferson.
Saying shit you pulled from your ass is not a real argument pencil dick
\
which is what you did
many were living there throughout all of them

Just stop trying to pretend you know shit for a moment and read something you dumb Bitch. :lol:

Democratic-Republican Party - Wikipedia
Bitch? My avatar is from the record label a man started. You think the band, the Doors, were all girls cause thier label was Elektra.

You just proved you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground

1724509015512.png

Bitch? My avatar is from the record label a man started. You think the band, the Doors, were all girls cause thier label was Elektra.

You just proved you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground

View attachment 1000634
I don't even know who the fuck the Doors are, let alone what their gender make up is. :lol:

I called you a bitch because you're a bitch and a hilariously ignorant one at that.

Forum List

Back