Kamala Harris says she’s going to lower prices.

Since I know I'll be wasting my time, I'll just cut and paste from a prior post.

I'll make it even easier for you. Put simply, the cause of inflation is the government's continual actions which devalue the dollar. The dollar has been devalued by 95% in the past century. When people say prices are going up, what they are really saying is that the Dollar buys less.

The solution to inflation isn't Kammy's silly idea to "force" supermarkets to charge less for bacon, it is for government to stop spending and borrowing money it doesn't have.

She’s counting on the stupidity of the American voter to win the election, and this is very possible.
I’m counting on the common sense of the American voters. I’m encouraged by some of the people I’ve spoken with that say while they can’t stand Trump personally, his economic policies make better sense for themselves and their business.

I’m counting on the common sense of the American voters. I’m encouraged by some of the people I’ve spoken with that say while they can’t stand Trump personally, his economic policies make better sense for themselves and their business.
That’s encouraging. I do think she won’t be able to run the clock out while she hides from reporters, refuses to debate, speaks only via script (written by others) and whose proposals would be a disaster for Americans.

Costing us almost half a billion dollars in Chicago.
You should see how upset the blacks in Chicago are at all
the stuff the mayor is giving to the illegals instead of to the blacks.
Same with NY. The lower-income blacks in the Bronx had a major showdown with Mayor Adam’s because he decided to turn over a housing complex to illegals - with NO rent charged! - rather than allow blacks in the neighborhood to move in, with affordable rents.

Adams backed off.

Forum List

Back