Kamala Harris says she’s going to lower prices.

WTF, IDIOT?

May 2024.......You DUMBASS.

Trump seeks $1 billion from oil CEOs, vows to limit EVs

View attachment 997968
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2024/05/09
May 9, 2024 — Donald Trump has pledged to scrap President Biden's policies on electric vehicles and wind energy, and other initiatives opposed by the ...

Hey, moron, why did he talk to Russia and OPEC about cutting production in 2020?

Try to focus. Maybe put down the bong?

How does pricing work when your inputs get more expensive?
All that matters is what people will pay for goods. You think I drop my price when shipping goes down? Nope. I bank the profit. If I think I can get $2 more from a customer I will price that way regardless of cost.

Oil prices are based on demand. Not cost.

All that matters is what people will pay for goods. You think I drop my price when shipping goes down? Nope. I bank the profit. If I think I can get $2 more from a customer I will price that way regardless of cost.

Oil prices are based on demand. Not cost.

You think I drop my price when shipping goes down? Nope. I bank the profit.

And if one of your competitors drops their price when shipping goes down, you'll lose sales.

You think I drop my price when shipping goes down? Nope. I bank the profit.

And if one of your competitors drops their price when shipping goes down, you'll lose sales.
Reacting to competition makes sense. So does reacting due to demand going up or down. So does reacting due to supply shortages or overstocks. Changing price due to costs doesnt.

Jesse Watters Primetime open last night:

2:32 Milton Friedman clip from 1978......explains price controls to a tee.

Jesse shows clips how Kamala has freaked out the Democrats and Wall Street, even CNN and MSNBC.

Forum List

Back