Zone1 Why Can God Forgive Me For Being Angry With Him When I Can't?

I wasn't discussing people. I was discussing emotions and how it is possible for them to work together instead of remaining poles apart.
People work together, not emotions IMO. Both of us I believe, have demonstrated how we are capable of that.

Are you content with that, or do you feel that you want to pursue our differences further, on what we believe.

I'm happy with what we've achieved, but I will stick with you if you have something more to say.

Because I point out your insincerity, disingenuousness and passive aggressive BS.

Yes, you and I will never get along.
You need to pray for being able to accept the opinions of others who don't agree with you.

And so even though I don't personally believe in prayer, I know that your prayer will be answered if that's what you truly desire. That IMO is the secret on how prayer can work.

I do something else that works the same way, but I don't call it prayer. I'm still not feeling any anger toward you!

You need to pray for being able to accept the opinions of others who don't agree with you.

And so even though I don't personally believe in prayer, I know that your prayer will be answered if that's what you truly desire. That IMO is the secret on how prayer can work.

I do something else that works the same way, but I don't call it prayer. I'm still not feeling any anger toward you!
Your opinions aren't the problem. It's your insulting the intelligence of others I won't accept.

Your opinions aren't the problem. It's your insulting the intelligence of others I won't accept.
Strike one. Do you desire being a part of my discussions?

You don't acknowledge my suggestion on how prayer can work. The person praying convinces himself that he should be a good person or choose the path forward that makes him/her a better person.

So now why don't you suggest that is an advantage for the Christian over the atheist? It's a freebee for you until I tell you why it isn't so!

Strike one. Do you desire being a part of my discussions?

You don't acknowledge my suggestion on how prayer can work. The person praying convinces himself that he should be a good person or choose the path forward that makes him/her a better person.

So now why don't you suggest that is an advantage for the Christian over the atheist? It's a freebee for you until I tell you why it isn't so!
I'm not discussing how prayer works. I'm discussing your insincerity, disingenuousness and passive aggressiveness.

I'm not discussing how prayer works. I'm discussing your insincerity, disingenuousness and passive aggressiveness.
Strike two!
If you choose to not be cooperative, you're not going to get another chance.

That is, unless I can't bear to resist the temptations of that which you offer!

Lead me not into temptations!

Strike two!
If you choose to not be cooperative, you're not going to get another chance.

That is, unless I can't bear to resist the temptations of that which you offer!

Lead me not into temptations!
Would you cooperate with someone you thought was insincere, disingenuous and passive aggressive?

Forum List

Back