RFK Jr Dropping Out Would Guarantee Trump Landslide

Thats why you look to the only accurate ones, Rasmussen and Gold Crown.
Thx. Rasmussen I know of course, Gold Crown I’ll look up.

The reason the Dems are trying to make it look like a close race is will will make their cheating more plausible. Imagine if it showed Harris behind in every swing state, beyond the error of margin, and voila! Election night rolls around and she wins. So….got to keep the useful idiots fooled.

The only people I know voting for Harris are the ones brainwashed into believing Trump is “a threat to democracy.” They hate him so much they would vote for Fidel Castro, of still alive, over him.

Americans have really devolved into gullible idiots.

Thx. Rasmussen I know of course, Gold Crown I’ll look up.

The reason the Dems are trying to make it look like a close race is will will make their cheating more plausible. Imagine if it showed Harris behind in every swing state, beyond the error of margin, and voila! Election night rolls around and she wins. So….got to keep the useful idiots fooled.

The only people I know voting for Harris are the ones brainwashed into believing Trump is “a threat to democracy.” They hate him so much they would vote for Fidel Castro, of still alive, over him.

Americans have really devolved into gullible idiots.

Excellent analysis...

Please, i don't hate her, but just because she's black doesn't mean she can't be stupid.

I don't think it does....she's done nothing in the positions she's been in, other then harm people.

I know a lot of convicted felons, brothers and sisters, much smarter then Kameltoe...they don't sell out to rich white racist either
Well you can't be speaking of yourself, because you are definitely a sellout.

I guess if you keep repeating the same lies about convicts then folks will start to believe it.

Kameltoe? How many men have you slept with or been used by?

The woman has better credentials than your orange god does.

Explain to me what makes her stupid and Trump smart. This should be entertaining.

RFKJr dropping out will not change the outcome.
I don't know about that. He was drawing disaffected R's and D's who didn't want to vote for Trump or Biden. I would guess the majority of the D's he'd attracted went back when Biden dropped out and Harris became the nom, hence his decline and her rise. That leaves whatever independents and R's he's pulling. They are going to go somewhere.

RFK Jr's endorsement of Trump changes nothing. RFK Jrs dropping out of the race changes nothing. There will be no trump landslide. There probaby will not be a trump win at all. If there is any landside coming, it will be for Harris.
Where is it you think the people were planning on voting for RFK post the Biden/Harris switch happening are going to go?

Well you can't be speaking of yourself, because you are definitely a sellout.

I guess if you keep repeating the same lies about convicts then folks will start to believe it.

Kameltoe? How many men have you slept with or been used by?

The woman has better credentials than your orange god does.

Explain to me what makes her stupid and Trump smart. This should be entertaining.
Nah, I am speak about Harris, sellout married a white boy, and bent over for her white master Xiden, the man she called out for being a racist, but still worked for him.

Trump is already looking to take Nevada....he is up by 6% there.

VA has been leaning towards Trump more than he did last time. RFK giving an endorsement to Trump won't hurt....

GA is drafting Trump an apology letter and is a Trump state.
PA is already Trump leaning....but 345 EC votes is a landslide.

New Hampshire and Delaware? They are going to be squeakers.

Nev, GA, PA and VA have more Electoral Votes.

Nah, I am speak about Harris, sellout married a white boy, and bent over for her white master Xiden, the man she called out for being a racist, but still worked for him.
You are married to a white boy, what's the difference?

You will bend over for Trump your orange god.

What did JD Vance say about Trump?

This is just one of the things.

Vance wrote of Trump's big campaign promises, "He never offers details for how these plans will work, because he can’t. Trump’s promises are the needle in America’s collective vein ... Trump is cultural heroin. He makes some feel better for a bit. But he cannot fix what ails them, and one day they’ll realize it."

Forum List

Back