Before the Party gets too giddy…Wouldn’t she be the first multicultural female to win? She wouldn’t really be the “first black female”….Right?

I’m from Baltimore. MAGA fears aren’t on our radar. The only place I’ve ever had a gun pointed at me was in the country.
OK But you asked why people are afraid of POC. If you recall, Obama was honest enough to admit his grandmother was fearful of black men on the street.

People who like to understand the meaning of terms people use in conversation.
Why isn't that you?
No seriously, who cares? You're trying to play off that this issue is important to you. Yet, why am I not buying it at all? Perhaps because magaturds act in bad faith 24/7? :dunno:

Worry about your orange bag O' shit. He's going to win anyway, right? :itsok:

Just as Hussein wasn’t the first black…he was the first multicultural male to win…right?
I’m not trying to hurt anybody’s feelings I’m just stating the obvious…If Maxine Waters were to win she’d be the first black female president…Am I right?
This is a black female:
View attachment 999830
This is a multiracial female:
View attachment 999832
She becomes a "multiracial female" when White bigots have her as their President. They look for every opportunity to "deblack" her, to make her anything but Black. When this White person who is deblacking Kamala, sees Kamala at the grocery store or interacts with her in practically any other context, other than she being POTUS, she's a Black woman. She's Black or maybe even a N%^GR. She becomes POTUS, The President Of The United States, and she's "Really not black, she's multiracial. She's an ET from another planet".

I’m pretty sure you don’t understand what the phrase means…one cannot be black if they are multiracial, one cannot be multiracial if they are black. Why is such simplicity so confusing for you? This shit isn’t complicated.

Well, yes they can. If one of those races is black, then they are both black and multiracial. You are as stupid as your god Trump who asked if Harris were Indian or Black...to which the answer is YES

Just as Hussein wasn’t the first black…he was the first multicultural male to win…right?
I’m not trying to hurt anybody’s feelings I’m just stating the obvious…If Maxine Waters were to win she’d be the first black female president…Am I right?
This is a black female:
View attachment 999830
View attachment 999832

Yes, I guess so.

abol.png

Seems to me, it started with Harris selling herself as the first Asian (x) and now being sold as the first black (x).
Identity politics uses a lot of poorly-defined terms, so we're just trying to nail a few things down.
Thus, questions like: How black do you need to be to call yourself black?
This is it? This is the best you got?

This is a black female:
View attachment 999830
View attachment 999832
How much black do you have in you? I have blonde hair and blue eyes and when I did one of those genetic analysis things it turned out I'm 3% African.

Forum List

Back