Kamala's America: Border Czar Harris Has Lost Track of 290,000 Unaccompanied Minors

5 democrats voted against the bill. Did they also listen to Trump?

🤦‍♂️
You expect me to read their minds? Lol.

How would I know?

What I do know is Trump took credit for killing the bill.

He must be lonely after his buddy Epstein left the scene. Lol.

You want a link that shows immigration under Trump? Do you think he had no immigration? Good grief.

Republicans bitched about immigration under Obama.

Trump became president and immigration was higher then it was under Obama and Republicans were silent.

Then Biden became president and immigration soared and Republicans care again.

Lol, you all care more about Trump then you do immigration.

Screenshot_20231108-061655.png

You mean the partison bill with no Dem input that Republicans didn't pass when they had full control of the government?

Lol, you poor thing.

You expect me to read their minds? Lol.

How would I know?

What I do know is Trump took credit for killing the bill.

He must be lonely after his buddy Epstein left the scene. Lol.
Where did those kids go then? Kamala was in charge and her hubby banged the nanny.

God only knows what happened to the horses they came to the border with?

You want a link that shows immigration under Trump?
Nope, a link to support your claim that "every president and administration are child sex traffickers." Like the link in the OP showing that Harris has lost track of 290,000 children that they released to unvetted who know who in this country.

You mean the partison bill with no Dem input that Republicans didn't pass when they had full control of the government?
Nope
Lol, you poor thing.
Huge tell when you are getting your ass kicked in a discussion - you devolve to ad hominum

Nope, a link to support your claim that "every president and administration are child sex traffickers." Like the link in the OP showing that Harris has lost track of 290,000 children that they released to unvetted who know who in this country.

So what your saying is no child sex trafficking occurred under Trump.

I'm not even going to entertain that laughable contention.

You got it bad for Trump don't yah. Lol.

Nope

Huge tell when you are getting your ass kicked in a discussion - you devolve to ad hominum
You poor thing is ad hominem?

A little sensitive aren't you?

Kamala was in charge? ROFL.

Biden drops out so you pretend Kamala was in charge.

That's to funny.

Trump probably sexually assaulted them.
You seem to find the fate of those children laughable.

Why am I not at all surprised?

So what your saying
Nope. What I'm asking for, for the third and last time now, is that you provide a link, like you ask of everyone else, to support your bullshit claim that "every president and administration are child sex traffickers." Like the link in the OP showing that Harris has lost track of 290,000 children that they released to unvetted who know who in this country.

Since you've deflected twice now, I'm not holding my breath.
I'm not even going to entertain that laughable contention.

You got it bad for Trump don't yah. Lol.

You poor thing is ad hominem?

A little sensitive aren't you?
Nope, just have no respect for people that so intellectually challenged that they can't put together a cogent response in a discussion, that they have to resort to personal insults and ad hominem. Like you do. Consistently.

You seem to find the fate of those children laughable.

Why am I not at all surprised?
Your false narrative shows your desperation.

That is too funny.

Look. I get it. Biden was president, he called the shots but he dropped out. So now all the rhetoric trumpers were going to throw at Biden is useless so in your desperation you are going to pretend that Kamala was President or that VPs have massive power and influence.

In the meantime vote for the adjudicated sexual assaulter and fraudster and convicted felon while you pretend Kamala was president.

The right is flailing.

Forum List

Back