Kamala's America: Border Czar Harris Has Lost Track of 290,000 Unaccompanied Minors

No. They are probably picking apples in an orchard somewhere while the farmer that employee them laughs while getting government subsidies.

Your tax money at work.
More likely they are in a left wing laboratory getting their genitalia lopped off much to the delight of your cult.

You think hurling Constitutional amendments you don't understand supports your nonsense claim that sanctuary cities are protected by the Constitution?

Are you a programmed cut and paste bot?

Rarely have I read such ignorance from a bot never programmed with information about the Constitution.
Can you explain what the 9th amendment means?

No. They are probably picking apples in an orchard somewhere while the farmer that employee them laughs while getting government subsidies.

Your tax money at work.
More like the democrat human trafficking syndicate at work. What administration has ever enabled cartel more than Biden-Harris?

So you don't know. Lol.

You just repeat it because Trump and your media masters told you to repeat it.

Hilarious.
Nah Just not going to indulge your "I'm ignorant" act trying to deflect from the responsibility the vapid twit your masters chose as your candidate in providing children to sex traffickers

ROFL. The link doesn't even work.

No wonder you don't understand the constitution. You can't even post a link right.
I'm OK with helping a spammer understand the world beyond their emotional/ intellectual limitations.

Nah Just not going to indulge your "I'm ignorant" act trying to deflect from the responsibility the vapid twit your masters chose as your candidate in providing children to sex traffickers
So then every president and administration are child sex traffickers.

And Trump killed the bill that would have helped.

Very telling.

I'm OK with helping a spammer understand the world beyond their emotional/ intellectual limitations.

Lol, an opinion piece.

You can't make this up.

Look! I can do that too!

Trump is a sex trafficker. Derp opinion derp.

Forum List

Back