Kamala's America: Border Czar Harris Has Lost Track of 290,000 Unaccompanied Minors

Did you think the links I provided were constitutional decisions made by me? ROFL.

I didn't say so.

Scalia said so. O'Connor said so. Alito said so. The supreme court said so.

This thread isn't about what I think, it's about what SCOTUS has decided over and over.
Yet, no decisions you cut and pasted address sanctuary cities which you claimed were protected by the Constitution.

Yet, no decisions you cut and pasted address sanctuary cities which you claimed were protected by the Constitution.
They did address sanctuary cities.

The fed cannot compel local agencies to enforce federal laws.

Thus, sanctuary cities are protected by the constitution.

They did address sanctuary cities.

The fed cannot compel local agencies to enforce federal laws.

Thus, sanctuary cities are protected by the constitution.
Not s single mention of sanctuary cities in anything you cut and pasted. So no, nothing in the Constitution protects sanctuary cities.

Not s single mention of sanctuary cities in anything you cut and pasted. So no, nothing in the Constitution protects sanctuary cities.
Are you familiar with the 9th amendment?

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

This literally renders your pathetic trollish argument moot.

How come you don't support the constitution?

I'm not sure why democrats keep attempting to deflect Harris from any responsibility connected to the Biden/Harris administration.
You all keep saying the vp doesn't do anything, then try and use her experience as vp for qualifications to be POTUS.
Let's be honest here. Had Cackles managed to stem the tide of illegal immigration, the very same people now running away from tagging her with any responsibility for the border would be shrieking from the rooftops how wonderful a job she did. The fact is, the media at the time was gaga over her being tasked with this and I didn't see ANY of the usual suspects contradicting them, did you?

Cool story.

Now back to my question.

What's a border Czar and who appointed Kamala to that position?
Since you claim to be ignorant on the subject, did you, at the time the media was going gaga over her appointment, make ANY claim to the contrary, that she in fact had no responsibility for it at all? It would seem that, if you are determined to absolve her of responsibility, you would have been saying something back then.

Are you familiar with the 9th amendment?

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

This literally renders your pathetic trollish argument moot.

How come you don't support the constitution?
That's so laughably silly. As your claim to the Constitution protects sanctuary cities is a total bust, you're hoping to sidestep and deflect.

Why do you insist on trying to rewrite the Constitution to fit your agenda?

Since you claim to be ignorant on the subject, did you, at the time the media was going gaga over her appointment, make ANY claim to the contrary, that she in fact had no responsibility for it at all?

Her responsibility was to investigate the root causes of immigration and address those issues with the countries of origin.

There is no such thing as a border czar and nobody with any authority appointed her as such. She was not responsible for addressing our border directly.

They are just trigger words for trumpers to start foaming at the mouth and spread lies.

Good job.

It would seem that, if you are determined to absolve her of responsibility, you would have been saying something back then.
I'm not absolving her of responsibility. I'm simply saying your false narrative of her responsibility is bullshit.

That's so laughably silly. As your claim to the Constitution protects sanctuary cities is a total bust, you're hoping to sidestep and deflect.

Why do you insist on trying to rewrite the Constitution to fit your agenda?
You think the 9th amendment is laughably silly?

Are you even American?

Rarely have I seen such a disregard for the constitution.

You think the 9th amendment is laughably silly?

Are you even American?

Rarely have I seen such a disregard for the constitution.
You think hurling Constitutional amendments you don't understand supports your nonsense claim that sanctuary cities are protected by the Constitution?

Are you a programmed cut and paste bot?

Rarely have I read such ignorance from a bot never programmed with information about the Constitution.

Did you get one of those missing kids? Paid by the cartels?
No. They are probably picking apples in an orchard somewhere while the farmer that employee them laughs while getting government subsidies.

Your tax money at work.

Forum List

Back