Donald says some generals will be expected to resign for they and Biden admin's screw-up in Afghanistan.

Trump negotiated the exit with the Taliban in February of 2020.
So what?... and he let exit dates pass because the Taliban was not able to control the different Tribes.... do not try and place this at the feet of Trump... he was in Mar A Lago on that embarrassing day... Harris and Biden called that shot... so go away... you are still wrong with that argument and everyone is laughing at you for still making it....

The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan welcomes the Reduction in Violence period and takes note of theU.S.-Taliban agreement, an important step toward ending the war
You caught me, I admit I am wrong. The U.S. Taliban agreement thatt contained many parts. One part was the, "intra-Afghan negotiation" which my memory thought was the U.S. Taliban
you have put the DOHA Agreement into the memory jole? trump surrendered to the taliban wuth a time table to blame biden. like the little weasel trump is.
As you can see I admitted my mistake and restated that the intra-Afghan negotiation was what I was referring to. The Taliban deal was just a first step, not the final agreement.

The negotiations failed, hence our troops remained. Days later Biden became elected president.

Last edited:
Let me speak slowly this time.

BIDEN was in charge of the withdrawal. If Trump negotiated a bad deal - which is what you seem to be saying - then BIDEN could have changed the details, he could have not withdrawn the troops, he could have proceeded more slowly, he could have done something different. Biden botched the withdrawal. Not Trump.
You don't want to accept that Trump left Biden a defective treaty. It's Trump's fault.

It's not unusual for a president to relieve a general from command. Truman did it to MacArthur. At least Trump won't try to put them in prison for their political beliefs like Biden did.

Trump made the agreement with the taliban that freed 5,000 taiban prisoners. So he fire himself
why? He was about to get Afghan prisoners released in the exchange. Our allies wanted that. That was a huge win, and step towards peace....

So what?... and he let exit dates pass because the Taliban was not able to control the different Tribes.... do not try and place this at the feet of Trump... he was in Mar A Lago on that embarrassing day... Harris and Biden called that shot... so go away... you are still wrong with that argument and everyone is laughing at you for still making it....
Trump is a thoughtless impulsive person. Our military is far more important than Trump's whims. No they aren't laughing at me, you dork.
There was no agreement with the taliban

Trump thought there was an agreement with the Taliban. He lauded it on the White House website at the time.

It's not unusual for a president to relieve a general from command. Truman did it to MacArthur. At least Trump won't try to put them in prison for their political beliefs like Biden did.

MacArthur was like Trump.. grandiose, narcissist and entitled.

Forum List

Back