You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

Sorry "Charlie", but you haven't proven your opinion to me.
I've shown data from OBM and other credible sources.

You never answered... from where does the debt clock get the employment figures they post? They show 161m employed in 2020, so it's not from the BLS where it shows that number was 137m.

Clearly you don't understand concepts of "wealth creation" and "wealth redistribution".
Which illustrates you fail to understand basic economics and government taxes and spending.
Show me. Teach me what you know. If it is based on facts, data, and statistics, I will pay attention to it. Otherwise, I will treat it as the BS I think you are spouting.

Clearly you don't understand concepts of "wealth creation" and "wealth redistribution".
Which illustrates you fail to understand basic economics and government taxes and spending.

So it's better to tax less and reduce job growth?

Sorry "Charlie", but you haven't proven your opinion to me.
I've shown data from OBM and other credible sources.
Who cares abut what happened under The Bastard Son Of Frank Marshall Davis or The Rapist and Ubercunt? Ancient History

dimocrap scum just want to bullshit people, like they always do. If the economy sucks, if you need a job -- dimocrap scum have had the White House the last 4 years and 12 of the last 16.

And if anybody thinks Kamaltoe is going to be an improvement, they deserve to keep working at Starbucks.

Make mine a Latte, please.

1724347211960.png

The BLS shows there were 137 million employed in 2000...

... BLS data comes from Census data.

From where does the debt clock get their data?
In the example shown, also from BLS.
If you go to the USDebtClock website and click on the title bar(s) for the various amounts, you find where they get their data.
(It ain't rocket science:rolleyes: )

Don’t troll.

The message was clear…. democrats cared about the working man in the past a lot more than they do today. There’s been a very radical change in the democrat party in the last 4 years

Here’s your stats. The economy is horrible today. Food and gas prices are way too high. Home prices are at a record high. And the interest rate on a home loan has tripled under Joe Biden.
You know the inflation that came under Biden was Global, i.e. not US domestic root problem but an international root problem.

One of the main causes of inflation was oil prices, who do you think got oil supply cut drastically before he left office? This rose Oil from $12 a barrell to $112... That is 8 fold increase of a Global Commdoity, what do you think that does to Global inflation?

Bill Clinton stated this evening that since 1989, 51 million new jobs have been created and under the Democrats, of those 51, 49 million were created under Democratic presidents and only 2 million were created under Republican presidents.

Clinton said he had to check it 3 times but that it was confirmed.

Here is a link to one of the articles that confirms that information:

“Since 1989 and a new age of globalization began, 51 million jobs have been created in America. 49 million, 96%, have been created under Democratic presidents.”

This means that more Americans were working under Democratic rule than under Republican presidents. More people working means a better economy, better lives, and better life for all.

This is also something that is true and that has been confirmed 100%

View attachment 999299
If I remember correctly, you are in the financial world in some form. Have you ever heard the phrase, "past performance is not a guarantee of future results"? Or, are you just ignoring that for your political bias?

Who cares abut what happened under The Bastard Son Of Frank Marshall Davis or The Rapist and Ubercunt? Ancient History

dimocrap scum just want to bullshit people, like they always do. If the economy sucks, if you need a job -- dimocrap scum have had the White House the last 4 years and 12 of the last 16.

And if anybody thinks Kamaltoe is going to be an improvement, they deserve to keep working at Starbucks.

Make mine a Latte, please.

View attachment 999536

:cuckoo:

You never answered... from where does the debt clock get the employment figures they post? They show 161m employed in 2020, so it's not from the BLS where it shows that number was 137m.
You asked.
I answered and showed how you could have gotten the information yourself if you were competent.
The claimed that it was from the BLM, so ...

In the example shown, also from BLS.
If you go to the USDebtClock website and click on the title bar(s) for the various amounts, you find where they get their data.
(It ain't rocket science:rolleyes: )

They claim it's from the BLS when clearly it's not. Is that really the best you can do?

Last edited:
If you are right, that does apply to Trump and the Republicans manipulating or just plain made up, no?

If that is the case,, we should simply have an anarchy and the strongest win
LMAO, Trump hasn't been in office for four years. Check the run of the jobless numbers this year. Glowing numbers when first reported only to be REVISED DOWNWARD in EVERY SINGLE CASE this year. Now enough with the bbbut, bbbut distractions--address the real issues of this failed administration.

Really? His jury were all billionaires?
???? You are now going off the deep end
If I remember correctly, you are in the financial world in some form. Have you ever heard the phrase, "past performance is not a guarantee of future results"? Or, are you just ignoring that for your political bias?
First of all, I don't have a political bias. I am against Trump because he (as a person) has no morals, ethics, principles, or humanity, and I am against Trumpers because they support HIM. It is not about Republicans or their ideals. It is about knowing that such a person will do much more damage than anything good for anyone, not even his own followers.

As far as you statement about past performance. Humans by nature, tend to do the same thing over and over again in their lives (few ever change) and therefore "past performance" shows what the probabilities are of how they will act in the future. Since there are no certainties in life (other than death), going with the probabilities makes common sense.

You asked.
I answered and showed how you could have gotten the information yourself if you were competent.

Now see if you can explain this... when looking at their year 2000 data, it shows 137 million, which does refect actual BLS statistics. So we have gained roughly 24 million more people working since 2000, according to establishment data.

Screenshot_20240822_085731_Samsung Internet.jpg

You asked.
That's what dimocrap scum do. On every Message Board I've ever been on, all they ever do is tell a lie, get people to work for hours to disprove it and when they've been totally debunked as the lying scum they are...... They just simply tell another lie on another topic on another thread. Rinse, lather, repeat.

They got you jumping through hoops to disprove their lies. And they couldn't care less. To them, lying is fun. It is the one thing they do better than anybody.

Just call them what they are -- Lying scum, and MoveOn.

On every Message Board I've ever been on, all they ever do is tell a lie, get people to work for hours to disprove it and when they've been totally debunked as the lying scum they are...... They just simply tell another lie on another topic on another thread. Rinse, lather, repeat.
Procrustes/Dainty, Slow Donkey, and now (Un)Lucky one resemble this ^^^ remark.

That's what dimocrap scum do. On every Message Board I've ever been on, all they ever do is tell a lie, get people to work for hours to disprove it and when they've been totally debunked as the lying scum they are...... They just simply tell another lie on another topic on another thread. Rinse, lather, repeat.

They got you jumping through hoops to disprove their lies. And they couldn't care less. To them, lying is fun. It is the one thing they do better than anybody.

Just call them what they are -- Lying scum, and MoveOn.

Retard, all I did was ask him for his source's source, since his source was full of shit -- which I proved.

???? You are now going off the deep end

First of all, I don't have a political bias. I am against Trump because he (as a person) has no morals, ethics, principles, or humanity, and I am against Trumpers because they support HIM. It is not about Republicans or their ideals. It is about knowing that such a person will do much more damage than anything good for anyone, not even his own followers.

As far as you statement about past performance. Humans by nature, tend to do the same thing over and over again in their lives (few ever change) and therefore "past performance" shows what the probabilities are of how they will act in the future. Since there are no certainties in life (other than death), going with the probabilities makes common sense.

Well, at least you admitted you are biased.

Forum List

Back