You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

Nonsense pal

In many areas of the country home prices have literally doubled under Biden compared to what they were under Trump. That is what matters the most. Interest rates on home loans are triple today with they were under Trump.

Trump has been speaking numerous times, on what he will do to get the price of homes and cost of living down.
You are ignoring this fact:

In the U.S. and around the world, inflation is high and getting higher

A Pew Research Center analysis of data from 44 advanced economies finds that, in nearly all of them, consumer prices have risen substantially since pre-pandemic times.

and also ignoring this fact that Biden was part of

InflationUSvsWorld.png

You are ignoring this fact:

In the U.S. and around the world, inflation is high and getting higher

A Pew Research Center analysis of data from 44 advanced economies finds that, in nearly all of them, consumer prices have risen substantially since pre-pandemic times.

and also ignoring this fact that Biden was part of

View attachment 999500
No democrats of the past confronted issues head on which explains your chart… They are unable to do that today which explains our horrible economy today. Out of control cost-of-living in America today.

I don’t vote for Democrats because of their radical ideas on sex and gender…and people like you who just keep on making excuses for our rough economy for the middle class today. That’s not the way of John F Kennedy.

1) If that's the case, then "left/right" is meaningless, let alone your claim of anyone being "far right" having any meaning.

2) You wouldn't know "far right" if one walked up and kicked your ass...You're an autorantic NPC talking point machine.
Once again (as all Trumpers do), deflect and insult.

You are the one that stated that the Democrats were as bad then as the Republicans are now. You criticized the extreme then but you did not criticize the extreme of the Republicans now?

As far as not knowing what the Far Right is, well there are many examples of that, starting with McCarthy being taken out by his own Republicans because he was "too middle of the road and willing to compromise" to Project 2025.

You are funny.

Still make no fucking sense. If you are unemployed and can't find a new jobs under a Dem administration you should vote Dem?!
You have a lower chance of getting a job under a Trump administration. The Rich want more money and they way to do that is by cutting costs (less pay and less jobs).

Trump favors the rich.

Bill Clinton stated this evening that since 1989, 51 million new jobs have been created and under the Democrats, of those 51, 49 million were created under Democratic presidents and only 2 million were created under Republican presidents.

Clinton said he had to check it 3 times but that it was confirmed.

Here is a link to one of the articles that confirms that information:

“Since 1989 and a new age of globalization began, 51 million jobs have been created in America. 49 million, 96%, have been created under Democratic presidents.”

This means that more Americans were working under Democratic rule than under Republican presidents. More people working means a better economy, better lives, and better life for all.

This is also something that is true and that has been confirmed 100%

View attachment 999299
That's cute..... However people who know what they're looking at are not fooled by the chart.
Jobs created by government grants which the Democrats are famous for should not be called jobs nor should they be tallied into the national totals. Once you apply That filter to those totals It will change completely.

Once again (as all Trumpers do), deflect and insult.

You are the one that stated that the Democrats were as bad then as the Republicans are now. You criticized the extreme then but you did not criticize the extreme of the Republicans now?

As far as not knowing what the Far Right is, well there are many examples of that, starting with McCarthy being taken out by his own Republicans because he was "too middle of the road and willing to compromise" to Project 2025.

You are funny.
1) Not a Trumper...I'm so far right that you can't even see me for the curvature of the Earth.

2) Never made any "good/bad" statement...Only that Trump's policies are very little different from those of 1980s democrats....Hence, claiming him as "far right" only makes the one making that claim look like a fool with no frame of reference.

3) You evidently believe yourself to be clever and something that this forum hasn't seen before.

4) You're not...Supercilious posuers like you have come and gone for years.

3) You evidently believe yourself to be clever and something that this forum hasn't seen before.

Interesting comment. I had not thought about that. It seems that I have made an impression on you that you would say that.
4) You're not...Supercilious posuers like you have come and gone for years.

I am not going anywhere. I am 79 and handicapped (stay at home and at computer all day) and like to fight against immorality, lack of ethics, lack of principles and inhumanity. You seem to be meeting my standards for a fight. Give it to me!

Tilll COVID hit, there was no problem. Pandemics profit the party out of power obviously.

So what was Bush41's excuse? 2½ million jobs in 4 years.

What was Bush43's excuse? 1½ million jobs in 8 years.

Then we have Carter, 10 million jobs in 4 years.

Clinton, 23 million jobs in 8 years.

Obama, 11½ million jobs in 8 years.

Face reality, except for Reagan, Republicans suck at creating jobs.

Last edited:
Interesting comment. I had not thought about that. It seems that I have made an impression on you that you would say that.

I am not going anywhere. I am 79 and handicapped (stay at home and at computer all day) and like to fight against immorality, lack of ethics, lack of principles and inhumanity. You seem to be meeting my standards for a fight. Give it to me!
You've made no impression....You're yet another run-of-the-mill poseur hack, that shows up just about every election cycle.

So what was Bush41's excuse? 2½ million jobs in 4 years.

What was Bush43's excuse? 1½ jobs in 8 years.

Then we have Carter, 10 million jobs in 4 years.

Clinton, 23 million jobs in 8 years.

Obama, 11½ million jobs in 8 years.

Face reality, except for Reagan, Republicans suck at creating jobs.
Face it, the GOP sucks.

What does that have anything to do with anything being discussed here. It was not Clinton that made the statistics, he just mentioned them. The research into the statistics have absolutely nothing to do with Clinton.

If you cannot debate intelligently and continue to come up with responses like this (that don't address the OP), you become a waste of time.
It goes to his ability to tell the truth. Only a person in serious denial would not understand that.

Oh, you're going but I don't know or care where. At the end of the day, we all are. Listen, if I feel compelled to seek counseling on morality, ethics, principles or humanity from the mentally handicapped, I'll pm you.

Forum List

Back