Are public schools failing our black children?

The educational system is failing black students because the white teachers hate our black a**es. That's why jaded and world-weary blacks send their children to historically black colleges. I never had the opportunity to attend a black college because Otto von Bismarck is a sorcerer. He's a vampire so you know. He's mastered lesser metaphysical skills as well. He used witchcraft to lure me to a prestigious mainstream university where he holds sway. Everything about my attendance there including roommate and dorm placement configurations were designed to ensure that I encountered some of his other descendants. The ones who are a lot like him actually. And it was they who made my life Hell and conveyed his top secret info to me about the Civil Rights Movement's ulterior motives.
These other descendants of Bismarck's never acknowledged that we were distant relatives in any way. The only reason I can tell they were his great-great-great grandchildren is because in some of his vintage photos, the resemblance is so exact that they can't NOT be his grandchildren.

School choice is only part of the solution....not the sum total.

The US Department of Education needs to either do something (by regulation stemming from legislation) or be shut down.

Currently the only thing the Department of Education has been doing is regulating Student loans.

That's it. Not setting and enforcing minimum standards...not providing resources...not much of anything else.

Schools are State purview. What gets taught and standards of performance are mandated by state legislatures and school boards. Not the Federal Government.

Most states and school districts aim for SAT and ACT testing achievement upon graduation. And these tests are focused upon the unregulated and unstandardized world of post-secondary educations.

Meaning Jr colleges and universities have zero standards of education or student performance. But they do require government backed student/parent loans to attend.

I'm black. What you posted is bullshit.
Also, if you're an uneducated black person, perhaps you've never experienced racism firsthand because nothing is at stake. You pose no competition for anything of value which is of interest to most whites. It would be a waste of their time and effort to bombard you with discrimination. I was a gifted student in grade school. The difference is huge.

Also, if you're an uneducated black person, perhaps you've never experienced racism firsthand because nothing is at stake. You pose no competition for anything of value which is of interest to most whites. It would be a waste of their time and effort to bombard you with discrimination. I was a gifted student in grade school. The difference is huge.
Well what it was....
The tallest nail gets pounded. Nobody prepared you for that scenario. Your skin color wasn't as relevant as your performance. Skin color was just a nit to pick at.

When you and your peers discover that you are an eagle in a flock of turkeys...the turkeys will try to peck away your feathers so you cannot fly....just like they can't.

The educational system is failing black students because the white teachers hate our black a**es.
We had few blacks in my high school, but almost all did very well. Two sisters in particular were always on the high honor roll, which required A's in all courses. They were quiet, studious, polite, and always well dressed and well groomed. The few Jewish students also were at the top academically, and notably wore suits and ties to class. When they did 'dress down' it was 'dressy casual'. The most popular girl in my class was a pretty Jewish girl.

Well what it was....
The tallest nail gets pounded. Nobody prepared you for that scenario. Your skin color wasn't as relevant as your performance. Skin color was just a nit to pick at.

When you and your peers discover that you are an eagle in a flock of turkeys...the turkeys will try to peck away your feathers so you cannot fly....just like they can't.

We had few blacks in my high school, but almost all did very well. Two sisters in particular were always on the high honor roll, which required A's in all courses. They were quiet, studious, polite, and always well dressed and well groomed. The few Jewish students also were at the top academically, and notably wore suits and ties to class. When they did 'dress down' it was 'dressy casual'. The most popular girl in my class was a pretty Jewish girl.
Most blacks who live in affluent white neighborhoods are intellectually overqualified for their own schools. That's why they're usually top students. Racism itself impaired them to some extent, but not completely. That's why they're middle America instead of Beverly Hills.

I'm a scholarly black person who wasn't raised in an affluent white neighborhood at all. I was raised by a single black mother who could barely afford to pay her rent although her job requires a Master's degree. Meanwhile my white absentee dad was living comfortably in the suburbs. This is a rare scenario in this day and age but if the law doesn't outright prohibit it, it'll be happening to someone somewhere. Unfortunately the forces opposing my attempts at upward mobility overwhelmed the factors working in its favor.

Most blacks who live in affluent white neighborhoods are intellectually overqualified for their own schools. That's why they're usually top students. Racism itself impaired them to some extent, but not completely. That's why they're middle America instead of Beverly Hills.

I'm a scholarly black person who wasn't raised in an affluent white neighborhood at all. I was raised by a single black mother who could barely afford to pay her rent although her job requires a Master's degree. Meanwhile my white absentee dad was living comfortably in the suburbs. This is a rare scenario in this day and age but if the law doesn't outright prohibit it, it'll be happening to someone somewhere. Unfortunately the forces opposing my attempts at upward mobility overwhelmed the factors working in its favor.
Dr. King's eroticism edict applies to me not only because I look black, but because my economic conditions lend themselves to slavery. Any policy which governs your intimate personal predilections irrespective of your wishes or consent, is a slave policy. I may represent a miniscule minority of the black population, but I'll never give up on me. I'll see to it that America is overthrown by violence. Me, myself and I. My great-great granduncle was Germany's preeminent national security expert, so ironically I'm prepared to tackle this as a lifelong project. To the end.

And that's why in the Art of War, military expert Sun-Tzu wrote, "never press a desperate foe too hard. Always give them a way out." Note his use of the absolute term "never". If US policy is predetermined to destroy even a fraction of a percentage of the black population by such egregiously violent means, I won't give up until you're destroyed instead.

Ok...
Let's take a step back.
I've proposed the concept of exceptional performance being the root cause of peer denigrating instead of racial inequality. And you have yet to address that.

Because this fact of life has been overwhelmingly proved over and over again. Those who are mentally divergent are regularly ostracized by peers. It really doesn't matter what form the divergence is. (Over achievement or under achievement) This performance is ALWAYS attacked by the non-divergent members.

And the Divergent, by simple ignorance of peer performance, believe they are average or less....until confronted with facts. As a result, because nobody has ever trained or taught the divergent how to handle such situations effectively, the environment deteriorates into abuse.

Where your claim of racism is the divergence that caused the ostracizing behavior....that's a much more difficult case to believe as the USA has been multi cultural for hundreds of years. (AKA its the expected norm to be in a mixed race environment) The divergent behavior of high intelligence is the largest beacon calling for attention by the average.

Bismarck also lured me to "his" university but not by sorcery alone. It was a prestigious school but my academic qualifications were in the top 10 or 20% of accepted applicants. I actually didn't write the essay for this college application because I had a bad feeling about it, but I wasn't suspicious when I was admitted anyway. Bismarck "claimed" this school while I was still in elementary school, because my scholastic aptitude was already established. So was my laziness and procrastination which were obstacles to my achieving my full potential. He's an elitist. He very much believes in biology is destiny and all that stuff. That's why he preselected a school I could squeak into no matter how irresponsible I was.

Bismarck also lured me to "his" university but not by sorcery alone. It was a prestigious school but my academic qualifications were in the top 10 or 20% of accepted applicants. I actually didn't write the essay for this college application because I had a bad feeling about it, but I wasn't suspicious when I was admitted anyway. Bismarck "claimed" this school while I was still in elementary school, because my scholastic aptitude was already established. So was my laziness and procrastination which were obstacles to my achieving my full potential. He's an elitist. He very much believes in biology is destiny and all that stuff. That's why he preselected a school I could squeak into no matter how irresponsible I was.
Also, Bismarck is a semi-secret government agent whose activities are hostile to many. You can easily investigate him, but you have to know where to look. He felt comfortable making himself known to me, because I'm too lazy and trifling to follow up on my suspicions about him in a timely fashion. Right he was. It took me decades to research him and form conclusions about him.

Also, Bismarck is a semi-secret government agent whose activities are hostile to many. You can easily investigate him, but you have to know where to look. He felt comfortable making himself known to me, because I'm too lazy and trifling to follow up on my suspicions about him in a timely fashion. Right he was. It took me decades to research him and form conclusions about him.
Most black scholars have also BECOME lazy and apathetic because American policies and procedures are designed to make affluent blacks lose status relative to their white counterparts. America keeps fine tuning this tragification of the black socioeconomic elite on an ongoing basis. We can sense this even if we can't list every single racist method in detail. So why bother? At all?

Are public schools failing our black children?​

I think public schools are failing all our children. And we can largely thank the teacher's unions for that.

Forum List

Back