Zone1 I am prepared to call Catholicism a cult

Not only that. Catholics believe they can buy their way into Heaven. But the Bible say the only way to Heaven is through Jesus. They also worship saints as gods, which goes against the first commandment as it reads:
Nobody believes that.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Also they make false idols which goes against the second commandment as it reads:

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
We worship no idols. Statues are merely a reminder.
Also they believe in purgatory which there is no evidence of in the Bible. Another thing they believe in is the Seven deadly sins. Again, no evidence is found in the Bible.
Purgatory is in the Book of Maccabees which the Protestants cut out.

Are you trying to rationalize what you are doing is right? Or was that too abstract of a concept for you to follow?
I love learning. I love it so much I won't allow myself to behave as you do.

Ich hab es schon längst aufgegeben dich noch als Christen zu betrachten - geschweige denn als Christen katholischer Prägung. Du kannst jedem die Bibel täglich 10 mal um die Ohren schlagen - es nützt nicht. Ahm, sorry: I've long since given up thinking of you as a Christian - especially not as a Christian with a catholic background. You can beat the Bible around everyone's ears 10 times a day - it won't help.

To learn is by the way a change in the own behavior. You are not able to allow yourselve to behave like me because you are a master of empty phrases and you have not any idea how to say anything what could make sense. Main reason: Your totally senseless form to think in the category "to be a winner" instead to think in the much more simple category to be still alive. Again: Jesus was a loser. He died relativelly young as a criminal on the racist cross of the Romans.

Comment: Johnny Cash was unfortunatelly very old before he understood that god loves him so he has not to suffer on wrong reasons. To be happy - also in front of death - is no sin.

Last edited:
As a Pentecostal, I disagree. I stand firm on my beliefs of Catholics.

One moment ... Do you like to say you are a Pentecostal - whatever this could be - because to be a Pentecostal means to be an anti-Catholic? Are you also an anti-Buddhist? How many "antis" are you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back