Until Blacks Have 13 Perecent of the Wealth in America, There is no Equality.

There are black, white, Hispanic, Asian and Native America Jews. I say the solution is to end white racism. Why do you ask how to do it? Whites created the racism here. Whites did so in order for the wealthy planters to have control. So then in the same way whites started the racism, they can end it. They passed laws and decreees to start it, so why can't laws and decrees be passed to end it? Nobody is ending white people. There is no genocide against white either.
All the laws needed have been in force since the 1960's.

lo IM2 has never seen Barbershop. Pretty odd, that.
I've watched barbershop about 20 times for each one. I don't take statements from comedy movies as statements of fact. I have sat in meetings with serious blacks and know what would really happen if we got reparations. But this thread is not about reparations. It is about another way to get to 13 percent. But before we can start doing that, white racism must be eliminated.

And it's funny how whites are so opposed to us getting reparations when others have gotten reparations for things that have happened before they were born. So what I really believe is that deep down whites who oppose reparations are scared, because once we do get them, we will build businesses to such an extent that whites will lose their advantage.

We valued educatiion [sic] before Asians got here. Name a historically Asian College or University.

Leave it to this douche to advocate for segregation. How has that worked out for y'all historically?

Fucking racist idiot :rolleyes:

And learn English, for crying out loud.

All the laws needed have been in force since the 1960's.
Since those laws have not been adaquetely enforced, then either new stronger laws musrt be implemeted, or stronger penalties must be assessed for non enforcement.

I've watched barbershop about 20 times for each one. I don't take statements from comedy movies as statements of fact. I have sat in meetings with serious blacks and know what would really happen if we got reparations. But this thread is not about reparations. It is about another way to get to 13 percent. But before we can start doing that, white racism must be eliminated.

And it's funny how whites are so opposed to us getting reparations when others have gotten reparations for things that have happened before they were born. So what I really believe is that deep down whites who oppose reparations are scared, because once we do get them, we will build businesses to such an extent that whites will lose their advantage.
You had the framework for black business expansion in the "Green Book" days but gave it up for the right to eat at a white owned lunch counter. You abandoned your own businesses.

So why are black students underachieving?
Because we aren't. Why are white tech companies using the H1B Visa to hire Indians with degrees from Universities in India instead of hiring black graduates from universities here?

Again, there was a massive increase in Japanese owned businesses after they got reparations.

You had the framework for black business expansion in the "Green Book" days but gave it up for the right to eat at a white owned lunch counter. You abandoned your own businesses.
That's not what happened. Actually there are more black businsses now than in the 1950's. The Green Book still exists. Building freeways and urban renewal killed the black businesses in black communities.

Because we aren't. Why are white tech companies using the H1B Visa to hire Indians with degrees from Universities in India instead of hiring black graduates from universities here?

Again, there was a massive increase in Japanese owned businesses after they got reparations.

Japs don't shoot each other in schoolyards for 'actin white' by learning to read and write and they don't babble idiot crap like 'math is racist'.

Again, whites recieved the equivalent of 1 quintillion dollars of government help during the last century that blacks were excluded from. What you have was stolen from blacks. Now there are ways we can get to that 13 percent that we have not discussed because you racists jumped to conclusions. Burt before we can begin getting to that 13 percent, whites must end their racism.

I'll say this again, study the effects of the public poiies of the last century. Then study the effects of policies that hae allowed America to lose 51 trilion dollars due to white racism since 1990. We have a probem and you guys are too stuck in your racism and false beliefs of why things are to even begin taking the responsibity you have to change.

Back leaders aren't the ones promoting racism. The leaders you follow are. End the gaslighting.
Stop living in the past. It does no good. Doesn’t help anyone. Fix your Black men and get them to stop leave their families. Get their children learning and excelling in school instead of gangs and drugs. Love one another by not coveting what others have.

Stop living in the past. It does no good. Doesn’t help anyone. Fix your Black men and get them to stop leave their families. Get their children learning and excelling in school instead of gangs and drugs. Love one another by not coveting what others have.
Since blacks have 4 percent of the weath in 2024 this is not about the past. That bromide is tired and dishonest. But because of what occurred in the past whites have 80 percent of the wealth and blacks 4 percent. So whites need to fix the problem they created and stop telling us about what you think we should do when you don't have the first real clue about us. As for your last sentence, whites are the kings and queens of coveting things that belong to others. So stop pretending that we are living in the past. Once whites end their racism, we can compete equally for weath using the same means.

There are black, white, Hispanic, Asian and Native America Jews. I say the solution is to end white racism. Why do you ask how to do it? Whites created the racism here. Whites did so in order for the wealthy planters to have control. So then in the same way whites started the racism, they can end it. They passed laws and decreees to start it, so why can't laws and decrees be passed to end it? Nobody is ending white people. There is no genocide against white either.
As for the Jews, I said people, not race. And yes, there are strong hints to such a genocide.
And for such a laws, think about it.
A racist would still be a racist. He won´t hire you. If he is forced to hire you, you will enter a hostile environment. One thing and he will fire you. That is why laws won´t work.

Japs don't shoot each other in schoolyards for 'actin white' by learning to read and write and they don't babble idiot crap like 'math is racist'.
Blacks don't either. Whites have beat up and killed white nerds. Do we then make a sweeping accusation about a whites claiming that whites kill each other for being smart? So again, if whites end their racism, we can effectively use all means necessary to compete in order to get to the 13 percent.

As for the Jews, I said people, not race. And yes, there are strong hints to such a genocide.
And for such a laws, think about it.
A racist would still be a racist. He won´t hire you. If he is forced to hire you, you will enter a hostile environment. One thing and he will fire you. That is why laws won´t work.
There are no hints or evidence of any white genocide. Laws can work if the penalty of that law is enough to deter or change the behavior. So if the racist does what you say and his business is closed, he's forced to pay the black person a huge sum of money and he is put into prison, that will reduce the behavior.

Blacks don't either. Whites have beat up and killed white nerds. Do we then make a sweeping accusation about a whites claiming that whites kill each other for being smart? So again, if whites end their racism, we can effectively use all means necessary to compete in order to get to the 13 percent.

You got nothing as usual. We can see your crime state every week in Chicago, Baltimore, LA, Dallas, pretty much everywhere.

You got nothing as usual. We can see your crime state every week in Chicago, Baltimore, LA, Dallas, pretty much everywhere.
We also see that in America as a whole and not just 3 cities cherrypicked by a racist, that whites lead in crime. This is an annual thing. So again, your commentary has nothing to do with the topic and you provide an example of how if whites end their racism, then we can use the tactics necessary in order to get to the 13 percent.

There are no hints or evidence of any white genocide. Laws can work if the penalty of that law is enough to deter or change the behavior. So if the racist does what you say and his business is closed, he's forced to pay the black person a huge sum of money and he is put into prison, that will reduce the behavior.
That will increase hatred, division and ultimately racism. It will not solve racism. Employers will stop employing, that´s all. You get 13 % of non-wealth.
There was a Turkish grandpa and he told me how Turks established themselves in Germany. The whole family pays into a fund. Adult people give their wage away and get pocket money. The fund grows and grows and finally they can start some business, such as buying tenements and rent them. Or some fast food shops. Car shops, whatever.

Forum List

Back