"I want the world to know that I followed a cult leader."

Not everything available for consumers of news is propaganda. You just need to be informed enough to recognize it when you see it.
If you choose to put a tax break for yourself above the good of the nation you do the country a disservice. But you already knew that.

No, the country does a disservice to it's citizens by blowing trillions on worthless social engineering and endless wars.

Why is it that the expensive lawyers have not succeeded with these goofy arguments?

Now state anything hut the obvious. For a larf.
I have not heard one lawyer use coercion as a defense. Probably because to allege coercion would only lead to more coercive conduct. This is an out of control government engaging in tactics of forced confessions that would be worthy of Stalin himself.

I have not heard one lawyer use coercion as a defense.
Excuse you. You didn't say "coercion".

Coercion is only valid when addressing a confession. It's totally irrelevant, and your lane change shows you know what you said was baseless and dumb.

Now grow a pair and address what you actually said. Political prisoners. Political.persecution.

And, go.

And to save you some embarrassment: every single one of their lawyers has attempted to have their charges dismissed as "political in nature only".

But you are going to show us where you could succeed where they have failed.

Not everything available for consumers of news is propaganda. You just need to be informed enough to recognize it when you see it.
If you choose to put a tax break for yourself above the good of the nation you do the country a disservice. But you already knew that.
Almost everyone (except me of course) is doing the nation a disservice, most notably the government. No one wastes money, effort, and time like our government. Even the Constitution can't protect us from our own government.

I suppose it's old hat now to bring up the cultish nature of Don's supporters.
No other President has had a long line of former fellow party members, ex-staffers, ex-attorneys and former cabinet members come out against him, IN PUBLIC, like this. Not even close. Never, ever.

But his flock is programmed to deny everything and attack all of them with the standard calls of "RINO" and "traitor".

That's when you know there's something seriously wrong with this.

Last edited:
No, the country does a disservice to it's citizens by blowing trillions on worthless social engineering and endless wars.
Listen to yourself. Have you forgotten we citizens ARE the country. If we, the majority, don't want to be involved in any more wars we have the power to elect isolationists. Similarly, if we choose to starve the poor or let the sick go untreated we can do that too.

Listen to yourself. Have you forgotten we citizens ARE the country. If we, the majority, don't want to be involved in any more wars we have the power to elect isolationists. Similarly, if we choose to starve the poor or let the sick go untreated we can do that too.
Not if it’s unconstitutional you can’t

This isn’t mob rule

No other President has had a long line of former fellow party members, ex-staffers, ex-attorneys and former cabinet members come out against him, IN PUBLIC, like this. Not even close. Never, ever.

But his flock is programmed to deny everything and attack all of them with the standard calls of "RINO" and "traitor".

That's when you know there's something seriously wrong with this.
You're preaching to the choir my friend. I agree. It's just nothing makes trump cultist's eyes roll in to the back of their empty heads like referring to them as a cult. So I thought it was notable to mention what makes Hemphill somewhat unique. Namely, her willingness to acknowledge she was duped, followed by the decision to reject cult-like devotion going forward.

What we need to hope for is something less extreme than time in jail to make the other cult members see the light.

You're preaching to the choir my friend. I agree. It's just nothing makes trump cultist's eyes roll in to the back of their empty heads like referring to them as a cult. So I thought it was notable to mention what makes Hemphill somewhat unique. Namely, her willingness to acknowledge she was duped, followed by the decision to reject cult-like devotion going forward.

What we need to hope for is something less extreme than time in jail to make the other cult members see the light.
It's known that a cult member has to come to their realization on their own, and that their mind cannot be changed or influenced by outside suggestion.

Assuming that's true, I have to wonder how long it would take for this to organically shrink to a size that fits back on the fringe where it belongs.

Maybe a few more electoral losses might help speed things along, but we can't assume that will happen.

I think it’s eyerolling for anyone to call the opposite presidential candidate a “cult leader”… it holds no weight, either side can give vague reasons as to why. If you don’t like them or their policies, talk about that. Just calling them a cult leader is just lame and boring. There’s no substance

Yes, we are and we're not electing responsible govt. No, we shouldn't be involved in wars unless we're being invaded.

Forum List

Back