Kamala Harris Promises Amnesty for Millions of Illegal Aliens, Nationwide Mail-In Voting

“but… but… but what about Trump”. So, no. You agree Harris has done nothing for border security but has stated her goal of free healthcare and citizenship for the millions of illegals she helped to import and the millions more she will want to import as “newcomers” to build as a democrat voter base.
Harris was involved in the bipartisan border bill. The answer on the border is not having a President make the decisions, immigration reform must be put forth through congress.

Trump stopped the bill because it would hurt his argument on the border for the election.
Good for Trump but bad for the nation.

I know you will come back with another butt stupid reply. I am anxious to see what it is.

HORSESHIT.

The error was MORE THAN OBVIOUS before the policy even started.

Rotten excuse, leftard.
No excuses, just facts.
You can call me any nasty name you want. It does not bother me, unless you call me a MAGA cult member.
That is going over the line.

Harris was involved in the bipartisan border bill. The answer on the border is not having a President make the decisions, immigration reform must be put forth through congress.

Trump stopped the bill because it would hurt his argument on the border for the election.

I know you will come back with another butt stupid reply. I am anxious to see what it is.

from your link>

RIGHT-WING OPPOSITION

Nonetheless, right-wing Republicans are skeptical of the new Senate bill.
"Here’s what the people pushing this 'deal' aren’t telling you: It accepts 5,000 illegal immigrants a day and gives automatic work permits to asylum recipients — a magnet for more illegal immigration," House Majority Leader Steve Scalise said on X.

~S~

from your link>

RIGHT-WING OPPOSITION

Nonetheless, right-wing Republicans are skeptical of the new Senate bill.
"Here’s what the people pushing this 'deal' aren’t telling you: It accepts 5,000 illegal immigrants a day and gives automatic work permits to asylum recipients — a magnet for more illegal immigration," House Majority Leader Steve Scalise said on X.

~S~
They were following Trump's orders. Republicans had a big part in writing the bill.

It was hardly a bipartisan border deal. it was an Ukraine slush money deal with 51% of the funds going to Ukraine. Even the sponsors of the bill eventually advised against passage.

No.
She does not need to. If you compare her plan for the future with the plan of Biden Harris in the past you can see it is different. If they thought the old plan was working, they would not change.
LOL Great campaign pitch - "I've fucked it up for 3 1/2 years, but I'll do better next time. I promise. Really. Believe me now"

They were following Trump's orders. Republicans had a big part in writing the bill.
Lankford was the only republican negotiating. The bill was a joke.

She is being propped up by an electorate who are sick of Biden and Trump.
Young people, minorities, suburban moms, those with college degrees, teachers, etc
I disagree. Time will tell, however.

What is being done is the complicit media, a media that is in the back pocket of the DNC, is whitewashing -- if you'll pardon the phrase -- Harris' record. They are making excuses for her incompetence and actively working to drown out any other voices.

When the Russians bought Advertising space on Facebook, you people called that election interference.

What the media is doing is far worse than that. On top of that, the kind of advocacy that the media is giving to the Democrats is paramount to an 'in kind' donation of ad space and other monetary giving. Yet they are not being required to answer for it nor are the Democrats being required to report it as donations.

Why is that?

I disagree. Time will tell, however.

What is being done is the complicit media, a media that is in the back pocket of the DNC, is whitewashing -- if you'll pardon the phrase -- Harris' record. They are making excuses for her incompetence and actively working to drown out any other voices.

When the Russians bought Advertising space on Facebook, you people called that election interference.

What the media is doing is far worse than that. On top of that, the kind of advocacy that the media is giving to the Democrats is paramount to an 'in kind' donation of ad space and other monetary giving. Yet they are not being required to answer for it nor are the Democrats being required to report it as donations.

Why is that?
There would not be a Trump without media.
He used media to create a false image too many many people bought into.
Extremism, both on the left and right, has been legitimized by the use of media, their own.
Some nut case living in a single wide in the middle of no where can get on social media and start a lie that gets seen and grows and many people think it is the truth.

That is more of a problem of what you call the mainstream media white washing.

The Senate bill sucked. It was killed by the Senate, not Trump.

Why don’t you tell us how much of that fraudulent border bill was to go to Ukraine. After that embarrassment, you can tell us why anyone would believe that Biden-Harris would abide by layers of new laws when they explicitly ignored existing immigration laws.

Let’s read your butt stupid, “ but… but… but … but what about Trump”?

There would not be a Trump without media.
He used media to create a false image too many many people bought into.
Extremism, both on the left and right, has been legitimized by the use of media, their own.
Some nut case living in a single wide in the middle of no where can get on social media and start a lie that gets seen and grows and many people think it is the truth.

That is more of a problem of what you call the mainstream media white washing.
And any sick homosexual in Hollywood, Silicon Valley or the New York Times can make up s lie about trump based on “unnamed sources“ and the childless cat ladies will accept it as fact

Bullshit, it was Trump.
Republicans in the Senate help write it. Do some research
Backatcha. Only one Republican worked on it. The bill was panned as soon as it was released. It codified some of the worst border policies. It only garnered four Republican votes. The myth that Trump killed it is an absurd lie.

Backatcha. Only one Republican worked on it. The bill was panned as soon as it was released. It codified some of the worst border policies. It only garnered four Republican votes. The myth that Trump killed it is an absurd lie.
The far left needs excuses for their abysmal failures,

The far left needs excuses for their abysmal failures,
If they were serious about border security, they would have worked on HR2. They don't want the border secured. Harris has made that clear by offering citizenship to illegals.

If they were serious about border security, they would have worked on HR2. They don't want the border secured. Harris has made that clear by offering citizenship to illegals.
Millions more illegals given a “patheway to citizenship” means millions of “ newcomer” democrat voters.

Forum List

Back