Are public schools failing our black children?

I live around Detroit and the schools are like battle zones with about 30% graduation rate. There ARE NO WHITE SUPREMACISTS ANYWHERE near the city as the city is 99% black. The problems are of THEIR OWN DOING but the Democrats who need black VOTES keep making EXCUSES in exchange for their votes( white racists, supremacists , institutional racism, police, bla bla bla) for the problems that never get addressed. If I wanted to keep a group of people DOWN, I would do just what the Democrats are doing to blacks; keeping them from addressing their real issues. One major issue is the destruction of the family unit where single mothers have to raise kids without fathers. How did this happen ??? The Democrats under LBJ PAID women to have kids but THERE COULD NOT BE A FATHER IN THE HOME in order to get the welfare. Rent, food, dope was all paid for and they received more money for every kid they had. LBJ proudly proclaimed ": We will have those Nixxxrs voting for us for the next 200 years". Basically, in the USA, blacks have only two purposes; provide VOTES for the LEFT and buy DOPE.

Now the Deep state is throwing blacks under the bus as they are no longer needed and replacing them with Hispanic illegals as a voting bloc. Many blacks have woken up but there are still too many that are too ignorant to see what is happening to them.

As far as culture goes, Black culture is violent and blacks live in a manner that repels other groups of people ( dont try to deny this either as any check of crime statistics will easily prove this out ) We had 119 shootings in Chicago over the Fourth of July yet the Media hardly mentioned it.

Black problems will never be solved in the USA and the best bet is to MOVE BACK TO AFRICA. If you think there is Racism under every stone and none of black problems are your own doing,,,WHY THE FXCK WOULD YOU STAY HERE WHEN LIBERIA , GHANA HAVE OFFERED YOU CITIZENSHIP ?? You were brought here AGAINST YOUR WILL and Now you can correct that and move back to paradise. Not a single one will take the offer which proves that they are full of shit.
11 Makoko, Nigeria 300,000.jpg

Twenty-five pecent of humanity lives in slums. Almost all of the twenty poorest nations on earth are in Sub-Saharan Africa.

There are more black Africans living in Great Britain (population 67,000,000) than there are whites living in the continent of Africa (population 1,460,000,000).

6 Khayelitsha, South Africa.jpg
3 Kawangware, Kenya.jpg
4 Ajegunie, Nigeria.jpg
1 Kibera, Kenya.jpg

Last edited:
The government had what was called the mothers pension program beginning in 1910 tat paid white women who had children with no man in the house. In 1935, that prgram became Aid For Depemdent Chidren, which continued paying mothers who had chidren with no man in the house. Blacks were excluded from these programs. So from 1910 until 1965 the government funded white women who had chidren with no man in the house. The no man in the house rule was ended by a black woman in a case called King v. Smith. So you can take your right wing talking points and stick them.

Crime statistics show that whites commit the most crimes and are the most criminal offenders. The fact you have a white felon running for the highest office in our land shows exactly whatpart of white culture is the problem.

The Destruction of Detroit's Black Bottom​

How the zeal for government project housing killed a prosperous black community in Detroit.​

The Detroit Land Bank Authority: A Modern Tool Perpetuating Racism & Classism in the City

How racism and poverty made Detroit a new coronavirus hot spot​

Detroit is the most segregated city in the U.S., new study finds​

I think that you need to stop being whiite talking about backs being violent. The history of this country shows that whites have been the violent ones. The fact is that the white supremacists living in the suburbs do come into Detriot, an Detriot is not 100 percent black so white supremacists do live in Detrot. I was born in America so we will work to end the problems white racism has caused including the problems white racists have caused for Detroit. And if you don't like that, move your ass back to Europe.
I pinpointed a major reason why the black community became so altogether violent. During WW1 and WW2, the whole world's black population was conscripted to fight FOR colonialism. No matter which side they fought for, these black soldiers were recruited to racially self-destruct. There had always been black slave traders and whatnot before the world wars. But these events really instilled prolonged mass suicide as an endemic feature of black culture.

I pinpointed a major reason why the black community became so altogether violent. During WW1 and WW2, the whole world's black population was conscripted to fight FOR colonialism. No matter which side they fought for, these black soldiers were recruited to racially self-destruct. There had always been black slave traders and whatnot before the world wars. But these events really instilled prolonged mass suicide as an endemic feature of black culture.
And when Hitler said he hated our black a**es he meant he hated our black a**es. Win or lose, his scientific methods to exterminate the black race were unerring. He did compel the Allied forces to drag black troops into a white fight over control of black colonies. In fact, that's probably why Germany abstained when other Europeans peacefully allocated African colonies amongst themselves. They instead had plans to get rid of our black a**es asap. End of story.

And when Hitler said he hated our black a**es he meant he hated our black a**es. Win or lose, his scientific methods to exterminate the black race were unerring. He did compel the Allied forces to drag black troops into a white fight over control of black colonies. In fact, that's probably why Germany abstained when other Europeans peacefully allocated African colonies amongst themselves. They instead had plans to get rid of our black a**es asap. End of story.
Otto von Bismarck once presided over the entire international African colonial system. And you know what? He'll get rid of our motherf**kin' black a**es yet. He was my great-great-great grandpa. I'm black. He's still alive because he's a vampire and he'll eliminate our motherf**kin' black a**es. You know those AIDS-infected South Africans who are gang-raping local children? That's his doing. He used my all-black American cousin for target practice. She had the misfortune to attract his attention by virtue of being my cousin. He has all the time in the world. He'll END our black a**es.

Otto von Bismarck once presided over the entire international African colonial system. And you know what? He'll get rid of our motherf**kin' black a**es yet. He was my great-great-great grandpa. I'm black. He's still alive because he's a vampire and he'll eliminate our motherf**kin' black a**es. You know those AIDS-infected South Africans who are gang-raping local children? That's his doing. He used my all-black American cousin for target practice. She had the misfortune to attract his attention by virtue of being my cousin. He has all the time in the world. He'll END our black a**es.
Bismarck also sheepishly explained to me that the Civil Rights Movement was bogus, a Trojan Horse to rehash and update the slave system. I thoroughly investigated and researched his claims. They check out.

:cuckoo:

You raise a somewhat valid point. The major beneficiaries of civil rights policies are not blacks but Asians. Once de jure discrimination was officially abolished, Asians ran with it. Especially the Chinese. Korean- and Vietnamese-Americans are typically poor. Chinese immigrants had a much larger proportion of adult males, so they started off on the right foot for upward mobility. However civil rights policies socially engineered the black community in such a way that males with high earning potential took off and looked out for themselves, leaving similar females to drown in neighborhoods of plummeting quality and value. That's been the prevailing trend.
:cuckoo:

I'm black. What you posted is bullshit.

Forum List

Back