Based on the outcome of the election, how will your life be changed?

I started watching the show, and right away I noticed the same thing. All the laws in the show are exactly the same laws that currently exist in Islamic countries. Hanging gays, women as property, religious law, male-only leadership. This ALL exists right now, and the left, people like Mac1958, cheer for it every chance they get.

Read the book in high school. If you read the intro, the background story is a lecture being held on "Caucasian Studies" about the downfall of the west. So you can add in anti-white anger as well as anti-male anger as the basis of the book.

Success as measured by pure self promotion and being pushed up the ladder because of some sense of diversity longing, is that what you mean? Or is the success she's had as attorney general arresting dope smokers and turning felons loose in California and ignoring 20 million illegals after she was asked to go to the border? Is that the success you refer to?
She’s been successful in everything else she’s done so she’ll be fine

She’s been successful in everything else she’s done so she’ll be fine
She may be fine but what about the country?

Little or no foreign policy experience, no economic policy experience, no demonstrated resolve towards America's enemy's, more so towards appeasement.

She may be fine but what about the country?

Little or no foreign policy experience, no economic policy experience, no demonstrated resolve towards America's enemy's, more so towards appeasement.
Kamel has not been successful in anything but sex work. That's the entire basis of her success.

So, there are a lot of folks on here that are pretty heavily invested in the outcome of the election from an emotional standpoint.

My question to you all, this time next year how will your daily lives have changed based upon the outcome of the election.

Could be life or death. Just no telling.

Trump Stewart Snoop.jpg

Forum List

Back