More Pandering - Harris Wants To Forgive Medical Debt

Not sure in what world you think I owe you an answer to any question like this.

You like the fact that Harris is going to saddle you with someone else's bills.....vote for her.
So you can. If you have that plan you're not a wage slave. Whats the deductible and maximum payout for your employees or do you offer medical insurance?

Why would I do that ?

Go fuck yourself.
You can't.

He never had one. And you know that.

Your fragile ego can't admit you were so easily hoaxed.

And you just keep on falling for your cult leader's hoaxes.

But you can thank Trump for continued high medical costs. It is he you should be blaming, because he lied right to your slack little face.

You are a sucker who refuses to stop sucking.

Student load forgiveness.

Medical debt forgiveness.

Friend of mine from Norway asks me why people can't take care of themselves. They have social safety nets, but it's pretty much a cultural expectation you do your best first.

Wonder how Harris is going to tell the freeloaders to get lost and find the people who really "deserve" it.

You can't.

He never had one. And you know that.

Your fragile ego can't admit you were so easily hoaxed.

And you just keep on falling for your cult leader's hoaxes.

But you can thank Trump for continued high medical costs. It is he you should be blaming, because he lied right to your slack little face.

You are a sucker who refuses to stop sucking.
Your deflection is noted.

I don't ever recall bringing up Trump.

Go start your own thread.

Hoaxed. I knew he wasn't going to do anything the day he said it eight years ago.

Go fuck yourself.

neither g5000 nor I are left wingers, but I guarantee you that if you get colon cancer than metastasizes, you aren't gonna be able to pay that bill.
Left wingers and assholes.

I can guarantee you that you don't have one clue as to what I can or can't pay for.

Only a left winger would be so arrogant and stupid.

You're very angry. I thought you wanted to discuss the topic?

And what topic is that ?

That Harris is pandering by offering to do something she can't do ?

Instead of your stupid assed questions.

Angry ? You don't know what I am...but only a left-winger would respond with that kind of claim.

You have a crystal ball ?

You know how people will respond ?

Oh, that's right. You are a left-winger. You know EVERYTHING.
I'm a conservative. You would not know conservativism if it kicked you in the balls.

I know this because I keep kicking you in the balls.

I am opposed to a man who committed prolific adultery. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who ran up $8 trillion in debt. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who stole from the elderly at a fake university. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a sick fucking pervert who busted into underaged girls' dressing rooms to catch them naked. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who lied he had a replacement for Obamacare which would bring down medical costs. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who sucks up to communist dictators and cannot ever bring himself to say a bad word about Putin, and yet rage tweets at 3 am toward anyone who hurt his feelings. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who wants to disband NATO. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who doubled the deficit, BEFORE Covid. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who demanded the Fed enact NEGATIVE interest rates. If the Fed had, the current inflation would be MUCH worse. That's conservatism.

Get your mind right, son.

Student load forgiveness.

Medical debt forgiveness.

Friend of mine from Norway asks me why people can't take care of themselves. They have social safety nets, but it's pretty much a cultural expectation you do your best first.

Wonder how Harris is going to tell the freeloaders to get lost and find the people who really "deserve" it.
Sweden has government funded health care.
Sweden's higher education is funded by tax revenues or grants by the states.
Doesn't sound like they have to try at all.

I'm a conservative. You would not know conservativism if it kicked you in the balls.
That's funny.
I know this because I keep kicking you in the balls.
You are not that tall.
I am opposed to a man who committed prolific adultery. That's conservatism.
Bringing morality to a political situation.....that's your call. It's not conservatism.

Yeah, you talk about it like never.

I talk about it all the time.

I am opposed to a man who stole from the elderly at a fake university. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a sick fucking pervert who busted into underaged girls' dressing rooms to catch them naked. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who lied he had a replacement for Obamacare which would bring down medical costs. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who sucks up to communist dictators and cannot ever bring himself to say a bad word about Putin, and yet rage tweets at 3 am toward anyone who hurt his feelings. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who wants to disband NATO. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who doubled the deficit, BEFORE Covid. That's conservatism.

I am opposed to a man who demanded the Fed enact NEGATIVE interest rates. If the Fed had, the current inflation would be MUCH worse. That's conservatism.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah........Bullshit on the defict.
Get your mind right, son.
Go fuck yourself.....son.

neither g5000 nor I are left wingers, but I guarantee you that if you get colon cancer than metastasizes, you aren't gonna be able to pay that bill.
I had a family member who suffered a traumatic brain injury. She has had millions of dollars of surgery in the ensuing years.

If I did not have my military retirement medical insurance (Tricare Prime), and a really good paying job, and the intervention by my congressman with the insurance company which was refusing to pay up for a treatment, we would be living in a cardboard box.

I was also lucky I had a very large bank balance when this all began.

Most Americans would not be fortunate enough to survive such an experience.

Like I said, it is just a matter of time until we have UHC, thanks to lying fuckwits like Trump and the GOP. The GOP was just as complicit in this hoax. They were promising long before Trump they had a replacement for Obamacare.

They got caught with their pants down when they were handed all the power.

60 repeals while Obama was in office, and then it stopped after Trump was elected.

How dumb do you have to be to STILL not get they were pulling a hoax?

And how cultish do you have to be to not be angry about it?

Left wingers and assholes.

I can guarantee you that you don't have one clue as to what I can or can't pay for.

Only a left winger would be so arrogant and stupid.
Well, it you are one of the 1% or more, you can probably afford it. But if that's the case, get the fuck out of telling normal people how they can afford to live and die.

Forum List

Back