Montana becomes eighth state to put measure protecting abortion on ballot

Yes it has but it's still not a person. It's a fetus.other comparable states in nature are seeds and eggs. If fertilized they have their own unique DNA.

What is it, Stanley? A puppy, kitten, zygote? It's human life you miserable pos

No one is forcing anyone to have an abortion , you have a choice in the matter. That option is always there if you need it.
No abortions for me, thank you very much. The XY chromosomes and my values have seen to that.

I wholeheartedly agree with the right to choose not to have sex if you don’t want have kids. That’s why I believe in an exception for rape victims (who reported the rape and have agreed to assist in prosecution) and in cases where the mother is in imminent risk of DEATH.,

Insult me all you want , have a total meltdown over someone else's pregnancy. That makes total sense of you're an emotional idiot.

You're failing, Stanley. Everyone sees it. Supposed 28 hours of biology and you don't grasp biology. Dumbass

No abortions for me, thank you very much. The XY chromosomes and my values have seen to that.

I wholeheartedly agree with the right to choose not to have sex if you don’t want have kids. That’s why I believe in an exception for rape victims (who reported the rape and have agreed to assist in prosecution) and in cases where the mother is in imminent risk of DEATH.,
How considerate of you as you mess with people's lives you do not know or even care about.

How considerate of you as you mess with people's lives you do not know or even care about.
My proper life does not negatively affect their improper lives. The opposite can’t be said.

As a wise man once told me… “Keep your fucking pants on until you’re prepared to marry her and be a father to her kids.” Very simple and very good advice.

You're failing, Stanley. Everyone sees it. Supposed 28 hours of biology and you don't grasp biology. Dumbass
Done dealing with you emotional idiots that can't address this very human issue in a sensible manner. And you're calling me dumb LOL ! Try to have a nice day if that's even possible for you. I plan on it.

I did not realise that there were so many states who are considering this issue..

Seven states have already put abortion questions before voters since then – California, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Montana, Ohio and Vermont – and in each case abortion supporters won.

Does anybody know who the other 7 states are ?

The article outlines the dirty tricks the GOP went to in order to prevent this measure being voted on. And remember that these characters were desperate to make it a state decision. A state decision that nobody gets to vote for apart from old conservative men.

I do wonder if any body could mandate all states in holding a ballot.? That would be a democratic way to put this subject to bed.

Of course the evidence is that when voters get to vote on this issue they choose womens rights. So maybe the GOP would object to this.

AntiAbortion rights were trumps biggest triumph but it is turning into a noose round his neck.
That was kinda the point in returning abortions regulations back to states where they should have been all along.

My proper life does not negatively affect their improper lives. The opposite can’t be said.

As a wise man once told me… “Keep your fucking pants on until you’re prepared to marry her and be a father to her kids.” Very simple and very good advice.
Did it work for you. A lot of different scenarios lead to abortion. Not just one. The only reason to bring a child into this increasingly sad world is because you want one and would love it. Otherwise they should all be aborted , there's enough needless heartbreak in his world already.

I did not realise that there were so many states who are considering this issue..

Seven states have already put abortion questions before voters since then – California, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Montana, Ohio and Vermont – and in each case abortion supporters won.

Does anybody know who the other 7 states are ?

The article outlines the dirty tricks the GOP went to in order to prevent this measure being voted on. And remember that these characters were desperate to make it a state decision. A state decision that nobody gets to vote for apart from old conservative men.

I do wonder if any body could mandate all states in holding a ballot.? That would be a democratic way to put this subject to bed.

Of course the evidence is that when voters get to vote on this issue they choose womens rights. So maybe the GOP would object to this.

AntiAbortion rights were trumps biggest triumph but it is turning into a noose round his neck.

Reps should have left well enough alone. But they finally achieved their goal of overturning Roe. Eventually many states will enshrine abortion in their state constitution.

confused rep dumbfounded.jpg

Forum List

Back