Republicans 'Play on People's Fears,' Obama Told a Party That Says Democracy Will Die If Trump Wins

Nah, he is looking for the disaffected radical right, more amenable to totalitarian rule (more like yourself), or maybe needing more cannon fodder for the Ukraine invasion. I wish you and yours well when you head out. I doubt, you will be missed. Try to remember, he likes to pick up American as trading pawns. Do not count on the US bailing you out, and try not to be a public embarrassment to America.
It wasn't the "radical right" that committed a soft coup and disposed of a dim candidate who received primary votes.
I'll take the above to mean you want a Stalinist/ Leninist style totalitarian state, you just won't actually accept Putin's offer because you're a coward who likes the protections of the Great Satan which shields you from the excesses of the wondrous totalitarian state you wouldn't dare be subjected to.

It wasn't the "radical right" that committed a soft coup and disposed of a dim candidate who received primary votes.
I'll take the above to mean you want a Stalinist/ Leninist style totalitarian state, you just won't actually accept Putin's offer because you're a coward who likes the protections of the Great Satan which shields you from the excesses of the wondrous totalitarian state you wouldn't dare be subjected to.
Oh dear. White 6 is suffering from hurt feelings.

Well, I've lost that sinking feeling I had after the debate and after Trump got shot. I was getting ready for 4 horrible years of Trump. Now it feels like Kamala is going to win. That proves God is on our side. If he wasn't Biden would have stayed in the race.

Now you have that sick feeling in your stomach.

View attachment 999090

The most pro-abortion ticket in history is on God's side?

The American voter made it clear they did not want eith B or T.

The Dems acted.

Quite yer whining.

1724263536418.png
has the sick feeling inside.

Well, I've lost that sinking feeling I had after the debate and after Trump got shot. I was getting ready for 4 horrible years of Trump. Now it feels like Kamala is going to win. That proves God is on our side. If he wasn't Biden would have stayed in the race.

Now you have that sick feeling in your stomach.

View attachment 999090
Do your gods participate in the Biden - Harris child sex trafficking syndicate?

The same voters being denied the chance to vote on RFK Jr by various blue States?

Well he should have ran against Trump since he's a Republican

RFK Jr.’s Running Mate Suggests They May Drop Out To Help Donald Trump Win​

The running mate of independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said they are considering ending their campaign and endorsing Donald Trump in a new interview released Tuesday.

So you can shove RFK Jr. up your ass. Run him against Kamala in 2028 I dare you. Since you love him so much

God doesn't exist. But yea, if a god existed, he certainly wouldn't be a Trump supporter.

You guys think being pro life makes you god's favorites but I got news for you. He hates you pricks.

The sad thing about being an atheist is you can never prove that you are right.

God doesn't exist. But yea, if a god existed, he certainly wouldn't be a Trump supporter.

You guys think being pro life makes you god's favorites but I got news for you. He hates you pricks.
Interesting that you have been tasked to speak on behalf of the gods. Which gods authorized that?

Well he should have ran against Trump since he's a Republican

RFK Jr.’s Running Mate Suggests They May Drop Out To Help Donald Trump Win​

The running mate of independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said they are considering ending their campaign and endorsing Donald Trump in a new interview released Tuesday.

So you can shove RFK Jr. up your ass. Run him against Kamala in 2028 I dare you. Since you love him so much

I'm just pointing out how the Democracy loving Dems are using every trick in the book to keep him off the Ballot.

Fucking hypocrites, all of you.

Being born rich is nice.

If Trump would have invested the money he got from his dead father in a safe 4% CD, he'd have twice as much money as he has today. So all his bad business decisions, bankruptsies, 500 LLC's, add it all up and he would have done better just investing the he got into a safe investment.

Trump received at least $413 million from his father

Trump isn't even really a billionaire. He lies. So his dad died 25 years ago. Let's say Trump has $913 mill dollars today. In today's dollar. Remember $413 mill in 99 was like a billion. It took 25 years to turn $413 mill into $913 mill. Pretty pathetic.

But his last con is the greatest. When he had to come up with money to pay his victims and his rich donors bought it for more than it was worth. Then that $60 bible. OMG Trump has conned Republicans so much. I love it other than the idea of him being president again.

Forum List

Back