House finds Biden used office to enrich family, conceal evidence

Looks bad politically.

Same reason Trump lied so adamantly about his campaigns contacts with Russians.

Tell us about these dinners. What was discussed?
So you have no idea why Biden lied to the American public so adamantly and so often about his knowledge of Biden's business dealings. The Russians had nothing to do with Trump being elected by the way, the more you know.. that was a hoax and propaganda for the gullible

So you have no idea why Biden lied to the American public so adamantly and so often about his knowledge of Biden's business dealings. The Russians had nothing to do with Trump being elected by the way, the more you know.. that was a hoax and propaganda for the gullible
Russians had a LOT to do with him getting elected and they had lots of connecting to his campaign. Read the Mueller report.

I already answered. Looks bad politically for Biden.

When are you going to tell us about the evidence from these meetings? You’re squirming.

Hilarious

His legacy will be remembered as one of the better presidents following one of the worst.
His legacy will be remembered as beating the so-called worst President in the previous election and not even make it past a debate with the so-called worst President which cost Biden the Nomination. That’s Biden’s legacy.

His legacy will be remembered as beating the so-called worst President in the previous election and not even make it past a debate with the so-called worst President which cost Biden the Nomination. That’s Biden’s legacy.
Biden's Legacy, never mind all his dishonesty and the prosecutions coming
Screenshot_20240816-212906_X.jpg

Russians had a LOT to do with him getting elected and they had lots of connecting to his campaign. Read the Mueller report.

I already answered. Looks bad politically for Biden.

When are you going to tell us about the evidence from these meetings? You’re squirming.
I don't think" looks bad politically" is an adequate answer as to why he lies about Hunter's business dealings. I would say more like it looks bad criminally. When the prosecutions begin witnesses will come forward as to what happened at those business meetings bilking the American public. Put on your thinking cap now. Here's another Scandal for you to digest.

I don't think" looks bad politically" is an adequate answer as to why he lies about Hunter's business dealings. I would say more like it looks bad criminally. When the prosecutions begin witnesses will come forward as to what happened at those business meetings bilking the American public. Put on your thinking cap now. Here's another Scandal for you to digest.
Wait, so you’re saying that you don’t have the witnesses who back up your claims? Why would you need witnesses to come forward if the Committee’s report was so damning?

Is this just a case of “looks bad”? You’re going to prosecute beyond a reasonable doubt because it “looks bad”?

As I thought, you don’t actually have facts and evidence.

Wait, so you’re saying that you don’t have the witnesses who back up your claims? Why would you need witnesses to come forward if the Committee’s report was so damning?

Is this just a case of “looks bad”? You’re going to prosecute beyond a reasonable doubt because it “looks bad”?

As I thought, you don’t actually have facts and evidence.
News flash: I am not the doj LOL witnesses will have to be subpoenaed and the prosecutions will go forward in January. The report by the house is substantial enough to go forward with prosecutions when the doj has been replaced with reputable reliable people. The criminal Biden will be brought to Justice and his family ruined by the process. Sounds pretty tasty to me.
Screenshot_20240821-104504_OneDrive.jpg

News flash: I am not the doj LOL witnesses will have to be subpoenaed and the prosecutions will go forward in January. The report by the house is substantial enough to go forward with prosecutions when the doj has been replaced with reputable reliable people. The criminal Biden will be brought to Justice and his family ruined by the process. Sounds pretty tasty to me.
View attachment 999153
So why do you need witnesses to come forward if the report is substantial enough to go forward with prosecution? Because the report just says the meetings existed they never said what was discussed. Having meetings isn’t illegal.

This silly obstruction charge can’t go forward criminally since SCOTUS has decided the president has immunity.

So why do you need witnesses to come forward if the report is substantial enough to go forward with prosecution? Because the report just says the meetings existed they never said what was discussed. Having meetings isn’t illegal.

This silly obstruction charge can’t go forward criminally since SCOTUS has decided the president has immunity.
Well you need witness paperwork for a prosecution dimwit. I thought you said there were none. Did you read the report? There is much more than just the meetings. The evidence is clear, just have to put it forward to a judge and jury. Why are you so afraid of that?

Well you need witness paperwork for a prosecution dimwit. I thought you said there were none. Did you read the report? There is much more than just the meetings. The evidence is clear, just have to put it forward to a judge and jury. Why are you so afraid of that?
So you don’t want to talk about the meetings anymore? Not surprising after you claimed they were so corrupt but now you don’t know anything about them and don’t have any witnesses.

Was Comer lazy or incompetent?

So you don’t want to talk about the meetings anymore? Not surprising after you claimed they were so corrupt but now you don’t know anything about them and don’t have any witnesses.

Was Comer lazy or incompetent?
Where are you so afraid of prosecutions and Witnesses? Is it because you're guilty? Seems like it. Your denials don't make any difference to me.

Where are you so afraid of prosecutions and Witnesses? Is it because you're guilty? Seems like it. Your denials don't make any difference to me.
What’s to deny? You admitted that you don’t have any witnesses for the crimes you want us to belief.

Prosecutions can’t be based on your fantasies.

What’s to deny? You admitted that you don’t have any witnesses for the crimes you want us to belief.

Prosecutions can’t be based on your fantasies.
You're admitting there were meetings. Why do you think they met with Biden and why do you think that he lied about it?

You're admitting there were meetings. Why do you think they met with Biden and why do you think that he lied about it?
Sure, I’ll admit there are meetings.

Meetings aren’t illegal. What are you going to prosecute him for?

The content of the meetings. Why did Biden lie? What we need is prosecutions subpoenas and bidens under oath.
We already had Hunter Biden and Devon Archer under oath talking about the content of the meetings. Didn’t you know that?

We already had Hunter Biden and Devon Archer under oath talking about the content of the meetings. Didn’t you know that
Thus the extensive report detailing biden corruption. How do you think Joe will do under cross examination under oath? Doesn't bode well for him.

Thus the extensive report detailing biden corruption. How do you think Joe will do under cross examination under oath? Doesn't bode well for him.
What details? Devon Archer and Hunter Biden’s testimony was consistent that the meetings did not discuss anything corrupt.

If they put Joe Biden under oath, all he has to do is plead the 5th for the entire interview.

There’s nothing here. It’s all based on your wishful thinking.

What details? Devon Archer and Hunter Biden’s testimony was consistent that the meetings did not discuss anything corrupt.

If they put Joe Biden under oath, all he has to do is plead the 5th for the entire interview.

There’s nothing here. It’s all based on your wishful thinking.
You are obviously in denial. Why is it that you Democrats would sacrifice the country for your politics?. The house is report is extensive and Worthy of charges being brought against Joe Biden. Many people think this. Why are you so adamant about Joe not being prosecuted? The Report is very clear If he is not guilty then we would just have to accept it but the American people deserve to get the bottom of the situation. We need a trial and the bidens under oath for the sake of democracy.

Forum List

Back