House finds Biden used office to enrich family, conceal evidence

You are obviously in denial. Why is it that you Democrats would sacrifice the country for your politics?. The house is report is extensive and Worthy of charges being brought against Joe Biden. Many people think this. Why are you so adamant about Joe not being prosecuted? The Report is very clear If he is not guilty then we would just have to accept it but the American people deserve to get the bottom of the situation. We need a trial and the bidens under oath for the sake of democracy.
I’m just trying to figure out what the impeachment commission was all about if not to “get to the bottom” of it?

I’m just trying to figure out what the impeachment commission was all about if not to “get to the bottom” of it?
So your answer to why Joe lied about knowledge of his son's business was "it was bad politically" LOLOLOL it is definitely time to prosecute and put people under oath and on trial. Too bad we have to wait till after the election because this regime is so corrupt and how it's weaponized the doj towards its political enemies. Sounds like you really need to wake the fuck up.

So your answer to why Joe lied about knowledge of his son's business was "it was bad politically" LOLOLOL it is definitely time to prosecute and put people under oath and on trial. Too bad we have to wait till after the election because this regime is so corrupt and how it's weaponized the doj towards its political enemies. Sounds like you really need to wake the fuck up.
You already put people under oath! Why didn’t you guys already “get to the bottom of it”?

I think the shit is disgusting both ways. Fucking Kushner and Ivanka making Million Dollars deals while pops is in the Office. And fucking Crackhead Hunter making deals for access to his father while he is in Office. Fuck em all in the ear

Ivanka made millions BEFORE her father was in office. The Trumps owned a HUGE MULTI BILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS EMPIRE LONG BEFORE TRUMP EVER GOT ELECTED. The Bidens didn't make shit UNTIL Joe was in office. NOBODY says that ANY of Trumps kids or relatives sold influence to their father to ANYONE. They didn't need the money, THEY ARE BILLIONAIRES. The Bidens however, BECAME millionaires WHILE IN ELECTED OFFICE. Only one way that can happen, peddling influence.

Huge fucking difference, fuckhead.

Last edited:
You already put people under oath! Why didn’t you guys already “get to the bottom of it”?
Did Joe Biden go under oath? I must have missed that part. Hasn't he been obstructing the whole process? Seems like it. Outlined in the report, did you read it? It's time for prosecution now. Only a dimwit would think it wasn't.

Did Joe Biden go under oath? I must have missed that part. Hasn't he been obstructing the whole process? Seems like it. Outlined in the report, did you read it? It's time for prosecution now. Only a dimwit would think it wasn't.
What good is putting Joe Biden under oath when he doesn’t have to answer any questions?

Why can't Joe answer any questions about he and his son's business dealings?
He doesn’t have to. 5th amendment. Did you forget the constitution already?

So you’re out of luck. No evidence of a crime. Just meetings.

Unless you have any other ideas?

He doesn’t have to. 5th amendment. Did you forget the constitution already?

So you’re out of luck. No evidence of a crime. Just meetings.

Unless you have any other ideas?
I am thinking prosecutions and trials. I thought you said that Joe had done nothing wrong. Why would he need the Fifth Amendment for his dealings with Hunter Biden fleecing other countries. Then there would be the witnesses coming forward and all the paperwork outlined in the house report. Why are you so dishonest and corrupt? Do you make money that way?

I am thinking prosecutions and trials. I thought you said that Joe had done nothing wrong. Why would he need the Fifth Amendment for his dealings with Hunter Biden fleecing other countries. Then there would be the witnesses coming forward and all the paperwork outlined in the house report. Why are you so dishonest and corrupt? Do you make money that way?
Joe Biden doesn’t have to answer any questions and claiming your 5th amendment rights is not evidence of guilt. Of course he could also just testify consistent with everyone else and say they never talked about corrupt. Just exchanged pleasantries

Why haven’t these witnesses already come forward?

Where’s the corruption again?

Joe Biden doesn’t have to answer any questions and claiming your 5th amendment rights is not evidence of guilt. Of course he could also just testify consistent with everyone else and say they never talked about corrupt. Just exchanged pleasantries

Why haven’t these witnesses already come forward?

Where’s the corruption again?
It's outlined in the report. Did you read it? Why are you so dishonest, do you make money that way? Why did Joe lie so adamantly? We need a trial to find out.

It's outlined in the report. Did you read it? Why are you so dishonest, do you make money that way? Why did Joe lie so adamantly? We need a trial to find out.
The report seems to be a bit of a stretch. They want to impeach him over meetings without evidence that anyone said anything corrupt.

But please share. What witnesses are you expediting to “come forward” to prove the meetings were anything other than pleasantries?

And why haven’t they already come forward?

Or do they not actually exist?

Please share. What witnesses are you expediting to “come forward” to prove the meetings were anything other than pleasantries?

And why haven’t they already come forward?

Or do they not actually exist?
So you are admitting you are dishonest and that you have no idea why Joe would lie. How obtuse of you . You are also admitting that you haven't read the report since it is pretty clear about Joe's compromise with our enemies. Again I'll ask you why are you so dishonest about all of this? Are all of you Democrats like this? A good prosecution would get to the bottom of it.
Screenshot_20240821-103540_OneDrive.jpg

I’ve responded to each allegation pointing out how they’re either flimsy, distortions or not actually illegal.

Trump obstructed the impeachment inquiry far more than Biden. Republicans defended it and wouldn’t impeach him for it. I guess they’ve had a change of heart.
All I hear is whataboutism…weak and weird

All I hear is whataboutism…weak and weird
Yeah Trump obstructed the impeachment inquiry by releasing the tape of the conversation immediately! What a bunch of flailing, lying, dishonest scumbags. LOL a bunch of criminals actually.

Yeah Trump obstructed the impeachment inquiry by releasing the tape of the conversation immediately! What a bunch of flailing, lying, dishonest scumbags. LOL a bunch of criminals actually.
Right? Haha well it did obstruct Adam Shifty’s parody impeachment by showing the facts

So you are admitting you are dishonest and that you have no idea why Joe would lie. How obtuse of you . You are also admitting that you haven't read the report since it is pretty clear about Joe's compromise with our enemies. Again I'll ask you why are you so dishonest about all of this? Are all of you Democrats like this? A good prosecution would get to the bottom of it.View attachment 999188
You keep reposting the same old tired accusations that had no evidence to support them.

These allegations that the DoJ was protecting Biden are wholly unsubstantiated. Not a scrap of evidence connected any decision the DoJ made to Biden. Zero.

You keep reposting the same old tired accusations that had no evidence to support them.

These allegations that the DoJ was protecting Biden are wholly unsubstantiated. Not a scrap of evidence connected any decision the DoJ made to Biden. Zero.
Not according to the damning investigation.

Forum List

Back