House finds Biden used office to enrich family, conceal evidence

It is illegal for Biden to do it. At least you got something right. There's plenty of evidence in the house report to prosecute Biden. We just need a legitimate justice department. Coming in January
So by that logic you believed Trump should also have been impeached for obstruction.

You can’t prosecute Biden for talking on the phone and having dinners with people. That’s not illegal. What are you going to prosecute him for?

We have to wait until the justice department is not compromised like it is now. The evidence is clear. You have missed lots of things, clearly you are ignorant.
Is this like your 2020 stolen election?

Aslo unless you are alleging murder or such, I imagine any actual case would be barred via statute of limitations at this point.

I have fallen from from nothing from years of being a Democratic voter. I haven’t had to sycophant to grifting, lying or a stunning lack of morals.

I don’t have to defend the lies about the size of things, adultery, grifting and ego.

But you do.
I have detailed what you have fallen for. You really are kind of an idiot
Screenshot_20210608-191000_Chrome.jpg

So by that logic you believed Trump should also have been impeached for obstruction.

You can’t prosecute Biden for talking on the phone and having dinners with people. That’s not illegal. What are you going to prosecute him for?
The Trump obstruction was pretty much all put in your brain by lying Democrats. The Biden obstruction is clear as day on paper. We will prosecute for what is outlined in the house report
Screenshot_20240820-161628_Samsung Internet.jpg

Is this like your 2020 stolen election?

Aslo unless you are alleging murder or such, I imagine any actual case would be barred via statute of limitations at this point.
Oh so now you're going to hide behind the statute of limitations. That makes sense for a corrupt individual like you

The Trump obstruction was pretty much all put in your brain by lying Democrats.
Obviously not true. Trump refused to comply with subpoenas. Blocked witnesses. Basically ordered his entire administration to ignore it.

The fact that you think this is in our brain demonstrates how detached from reality you are.

1724266946189.png

Obviously not true. Trump refused to comply with subpoenas. Blocked witnesses. Basically ordered his entire administration to ignore it.

The fact that you think this is in our brain demonstrates how detached from reality you are.

View attachment 999120
Apparently you have difficulty comprehending what is really going on here and the text I have put forward. Democrats are obviously advocates for crime. Look at Kamala Harris advocating for bailing out rioters. Just a microcosm of your corruptness.

Obviously you are Shilling for Biden the criminal on here. That makes you corrupt. You are like a piece of shit in his pocket.View attachment 999128
None of the above says anything about Joe Biden. Where is the evidence of money to Joe Biden. Where is the evidence that Biden illegally did or did not do something as a result?

I mean with this standard all the Trumps, Thomas, and Alito have committed grievous crimes.

Apparently you have difficulty comprehending what is really going on here and the text I have put forward. Democrats are obviously advocates for crime. Look at Kamala Harris advocating for bailing out rioters. Just a microcosm of your corruptness.
Since when is bailing someone out of prison a crime?

You have difficulty describing anything that’s actually a crime. You also have difficulty remembering how Trump did far worse than what the Republicans want to impeach Biden for doing.

None of the above says anything about Joe Biden. Where is the evidence of money to Joe Biden. Where is the evidence that Biden illegally did or did not do something as a result?

I mean with this standard all the Trumps, Thomas, and Alito have committed grievous crimes.
It is strong enough evidence to start the prosecution. If there was a paper like that written on you, you would be in prison a long time ago. We just need to level out the playing field and get rid of this corrupt Department of Justice.

Since when is bailing someone out of prison a crime?

You have difficulty describing anything that’s actually a crime. You also have difficulty remembering how Trump did far worse than what the Republicans want to impeach Biden for doing.
So you are a big proponent of crime. Good to know. typical Democrat. I remember it all, all the hoaxes and lies that you fell for and or passed along during the Trump Administration.
Screenshot_20210608-191000_Chrome.jpg

So you are a big proponent of crime. Good to know. typical Democrat. I remember it all, all the hoaxes and lies that you fell for and or passed along during the Trump Administration.View attachment 999133
Still waiting for you to tell us what these crimes are.

As you should know, talking to people and having dinner with them isn’t a crime.

As you should know, talking to people and having dinner with them isn’t a crime.
It is hilarious how fascist like you squirm when presented with facts and evidence. Dinners with Hunter's business partners to take advantage of the United States. What a dishonest Bunch you are LOL

It is hilarious how fascist like you squirm when presented with facts and evidence. Dinners with Hunter's business partners to take advantage of the United States. What a dishonest Bunch you are LOL
Go ahead and tell us the evidence of what was discussed at these dinners.

Or does that evidence in fact not exist?

Put on your thinking cap now, tell me why you think Biden lied so adamantly about knowledge of his son's business dealings.

Put on your thinking cap now, tell me why you think Biden lied so adamantly about knowledge of his son's business dealings.
Looks bad politically.

Same reason Trump lied so adamantly about his campaigns contacts with Russians.

Tell us about these dinners. What was discussed?

Forum List

Back