House finds Biden used office to enrich family, conceal evidence

Screenshot_20240821-104504_OneDrive.jpg
Was it damning when Trump did all of this and worse when he was president?

This report tries to tie DoJ decisions back to Biden but they have zero evidence to connect them.

That’s not damning, it’s weak.

The whole report is weak. What were these guys doing for so many months? Most of this report doesn’t even come from their investigation.
That Trump wanted to investigate the bidens influence peddling in Ukraine? Haha that was the crime? That sounds like a president wanting to administer the rule of law . Something you Democrats know so little about . It appears to be now very logical and realistic. The report outlines Biden's crimes, are you not able to follow along. It appears so.
Screenshot_20240821-104610_OneDrive.jpg

Thats not evidence. Thats an argument, a proposition.
Evidence is what you have that supports the proposition.
Evidence is a picture showing Joe Biden receiving money, and the law he voted against because of it. Evidence is not the mere allegation that he broke the law, but what facts you have to support that.

So again, cite the evidence.
There is enough evidence presented to prosecute. Is there something wrong with you?

That Trump wanted to investigate the bidens influence peddling in Ukraine? Haha that was the crime? That sounds like a president wanting to administer the rule of law . Something you Democrats know so little about . It appears to be now very logical and realistic. The report outlines Biden's crimes, are you not able to follow along. It appears so.
View attachment 999091
I’ve responded to each allegation pointing out how they’re either flimsy, distortions or not actually illegal.

Trump obstructed the impeachment inquiry far more than Biden. Republicans defended it and wouldn’t impeach him for it. I guess they’ve had a change of heart.

You have fallen for years and years of lies and hoaxes from Democrats and you dare question my intelligence? What a dunce you are, unable to produce a single original thought. Time for you to go adjust your nose ring.
I have fallen from from nothing from years of being a Democratic voter. I haven’t had to sycophant to grifting, lying or a stunning lack of morals.

I don’t have to defend the lies about the size of things, adultery, grifting and ego.

But you do.

Pointing out gross hypocrisy isn’t a deflection.

Which witness said Biden told the DoJ not to prosecute Hunter? Give me the name.
You aren’t pointing any out…just deflecting

If trump had done that you’ll all would of impeached him. That’s a real impeachable offense

He didn’t. You continue to defect and project

Your dear leader loves them.

Trump defends family separation policy in new interview

View attachment 998598
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 4303504-...
Nov 9, 2023 — Former President Trump on Thursday offered a fresh defense for his administration's decision to separate thousands of migrant families at ...

Former President Trump on Thursday offered a fresh defense for his administration’s decision to separate thousands of migrant families at the southern border, arguing it served as an effective deterrent.

“When you hear that you’re going to be separated from your family, you don’t come,” Trump said in an interview with Univision. “When you think you’re going to come into the United States with your family, you come.

Sounds like great way to lower illegals coming here honestly, he didn’t tell anyone to bring their children knowing they would be taken away from them if caught

You aren’t pointing any out…just deflecting

If trump had done that you’ll all would of impeached him. That’s a real impeachable offense

He didn’t. You continue to defect and project
If Biden didn’t instruct the DoJ to not prosecute Hunter Biden, why is it in the impeachment report?

It’s all just nonsense.

Disagree with their policy all you want, at least he wasnt illegally leveraging taxpayer dollars to coerce Zelensky to help his election.

So election help is worse than withholding aid to a country about to be invaded in your eyes? Great priorities you project here

The Left is arrogant enough they will try and play up Biden’s “legacy” as a great President. He is going down as one of the worst in History.
Hilarious

His legacy will be remembered as one of the better presidents following one of the worst.

I’ve responded to each allegation pointing out how they’re either flimsy, distortions or not actually illegal.

Trump obstructed the impeachment inquiry far more than Biden. Republicans defended it and wouldn’t impeach him for it. I guess they’ve had a change of heart.
Trump didn't do anything wrong. The impeachment was a sham made up by the Democrats for the gullible.. You have responded to no allegations and defended nothing, the report is clear, Biden is a criminal. Let the prosecution begin, then we'll see.

Trump didn't do anything wrong. The impeachment was a sham made up by the Democrats for the gullible.. You have responded to no allegations and defended nothing, the report is clear, Biden is a criminal. Let the prosecution begin, then we'll see.
He obstructed the congressional investigation by directing people to ignore subpoenas. Which is what they accused Biden of doing.

Is it okay for Trump to do it but illegal for Biden to do it?

To prosecute Biden, you need evidence he broke the law.

NOW they do that? Really? Don't bring impeachment and all that crap when it's election time like this. Work for your constituents right now.

He obstructed the congressional investigation by directing people to ignore subpoenas. Which is what they accused Biden of doing.

Is it okay for Trump to do it but illegal for Biden to do it?

To prosecute Biden, you need evidence he broke the law.
It is illegal for Biden to do it. At least you got something right. There's plenty of evidence in the house report to prosecute Biden. We just need a legitimate justice department. Coming in January

Forum List

Back