Trump seems to think he has an airtight defense for visiting a KKK hotbed in Michigan

What have you ever pioneered? Excuse me if I don't take your participation trophy seriously.... :lmao:
So you are bait-and-switching from race-groups to individuals?

The only “participation trophy” here is the one most black people claim for the slavery and oppression that they never experienced.

How many times will you post this to try and prove some goofy false equivalence? I don't even know what that is, or why the fuck you posted it. :rolleyes:

How about stating something like 'No, TT, we're not white supremacists because....'

That never seems to happen with magaturds. Weird.

You racist assclowns always try to pretend you didn't vote for a guy in a KKK hood and robe. Except, you did.

I don't care what you imagine Marvin. I am wondering what you have ever pioneered since you seem to have set it as some standard. As for me I've pioneered the term White Wing around here.

Is this guy part of the "white wing"?

1724268910285.png

So let's play their game.

They tell us that Democrats created the KKK. But at the same time Republicans were for reparations and in fact, initiated reparations with these two documents: Special Field Order 15 and Circular 13.

So why does todays Republican party oppose reparations while Democrats are moving forward with studies on how to pay reparations?
Been through this a dozen times with you. There was a time and place for reparations. That time has past and the place no longer exists. Now it’s just you incompetent dopes looking for a hand out.

What did “far-right-Christian” Biden call integrated schools? A “Racial jungle”?

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

You racist assclowns always try to pretend you didn't vote for a guy in a KKK hood and robe. Except, you did.
So you make stupid, personal insults because you don't have any real point to make. :dunno: Your commentary sounds pretty fucking racist to me, a cock Asian. If this were a bar, and I called you out for it, you'd backpedal. Because racists are always cowardly little bitches.

So you are bait-and-switching from race-groups to individuals?
This is your line of reasoning you dumb Bingo, I'm just responding to it.
The only “participation trophy” here is the one most black people claim for the slavery and oppression that they never experienced.
This is a strawman. See when you attempt rational arguments you fall flat on your face. What Black Americans experience are the generational effects of generational disenfranchisment and discrimination. Plenty of Black Americans suffered through or are direct products of the inequities of segregation which only ended 65 years ago.

So you make stupid, personal insults because you don't have any real point to make. :dunno: Your commentary sounds pretty fucking racist to me, a cock Asian. If this were a bar, and I called you out for it, you'd backpedal. Because racists are always cowardly little bitches.

Once again, why did you vote for the guy in the KKK hood and robe? Just because he's in your party?

What Black Americans experience are the generational effects of generational disenfranchisment and discrimination.
If you can’t even get to the DMV to get an ID because of something that happened 65/years ago, then you are a lost cause. Stop, making excuses for being dysfunctional losers.

I think after 65 years it’s time for you to take ownership of your life.
That wasn't my question you dumb Bingo. I didn't ask about your stupid feelings. I asked if segregation and apartheid were economically disenfranchising, objectively speaking.

Forum List

Back