Trump seems to think he has an airtight defense for visiting a KKK hotbed in Michigan

You literally vote for the party who created the KKK.
The KKK was formed by far right Christian terrorists. You tards keep ignoring this fact, as if the far right racist Democrats are of the same political makeup of the civil rights Democrats who propound universal health care, gay rights, transgender rights, women's rights, and more federal power.

The Klan has gravitated toward Republicans and Donald Trump.

You come across as one dumb motherfucker, you do know that, right?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
The KKK was formed by far right Christian terrorists. You tards keep ignoring this fact, as if the far right racist Democrats are of the same political makeup of the civil rights Democrats who propound universal health care, gay rights, transgender rights, women's rights, and more federal power.

He is one dumb mf. Just like the rest of the idiots repeating that bs.

Last edited:
Your racist crap has not and will not fly. Black voters realize the party keeping them in poverty and chaos are the Democrats.
Whites like you tell yoursef that lie but 90 percent of us are democrats.

Like this guy?

1724267595694.png

You live in a country that created the KKK.... :lol:

You morons have the same arguments as children. This is the sticks like glue of arguments. :lol:
Yeah, it’s hard to compete with your people creating Skittles-in-cough-syrup and twerking. We wuz kangz.

The only thing you ever pioneered was new heights of victimhood.

you really are unbelievable. Your absolute stupidity (or hardheaded wickedness) is the reason these lies continue...because there are plenty of people on your side or walking in the middle of the moral superiority fantasy to believe falsehoods.
With the constant outright racism/racist dog whistles I see here from our resident magaturds at USMB, I believe many in the magaturd tribe are white supremacists. They do a piss poor job of suppressing it.

• Thanks

To this very day, Democrats treat people according to the color of their skin. They are still the same racial identitarians who claim ownership of black bodies. You ain’t even black unless you vote for these Democrats who say blacks are to dumb to get ID or to even know what a computer is.

Yeah, it’s hard to compete with your people creating Skittles-in-cough-syrup and twerking. We wuz kangz.

The only thing you ever pioneered was new heights of victimhood.

What have you ever pioneered? Excuse me if I don't take your participation trophy seriously.... :lmao:

• Thanks
Right wing Christian terrorists:

jesus-saves.png
So let's play their game.

They tell us that Democrats created the KKK. But at the same time Republicans were for reparations and in fact, initiated reparations with these two documents: Special Field Order 15 and Circular 13.

So why does todays Republican party oppose reparations while Democrats are moving forward with studies on how to pay reparations?

So let's play their game.

They tell us that Democrats created the KKK. But at the same time Republicans were for reparations and in fact, initiated reparations with these two documents: Special Field Order 15 and Circular 13.

So why does todays Republican party oppose reparations while Democrats are moving forward with studies on how to pay reparations?
40 acres and a mule.

• Thanks
How many times will you post this to try and prove some goofy false equivalence? I don't even know what that is, or why the fuck you posted it. :rolleyes:

How about stating something like 'No, TT, we're not white supremacists because....'

That never seems to happen with magaturds. Weird.
I guess he thinks everybody lives in Virginia.

Your betters (the White Women for Kamala) told us that you're too fragile to criticize, so I won't point out that you haven't pioneered shit (and never will). :badgrin:
I don't care what you imagine Marvin. I am wondering what you have ever pioneered since you seem to have set it as some standard. As for me I've pioneered the term White Wing around here.

Forum List

Back