Montana becomes eighth state to put measure protecting abortion on ballot

What is it, Stanley? A puppy, kitten, zygote? It's human life you miserable pos
A puppy is born , a kitten is born and in case you didn't know it - a baby is born. Depends on the stage the fetus is in 1. Germinal , first 2 weeks basically your zygote. 2. Embryonic , 3 through 8th. week , tissues begin to form , body begins to take shape and initial start of organs. 3. Fetal , 9th. week and beyond. Organs develop as well as all the extremities.

So weird and creepy.

You know, the pro-life pervs pretending specks are people, just so they have a reason to have more pervy hategasms.

Every time these measures go on the ballot, they win. America rejects pro-life perversion.
Pervs that would be you guys sticking your nose into other people's lives.

Did it work for you. A lot of different scenarios lead to abortion. Not just one. The only reason to bring a child into this increasingly sad world is because you want one and would love it. Otherwise they should all be aborted , there's enough needless heartbreak in his world already.
It worked very well for me. I’m 50 years old. I can count my sexual partners on one hand and the number since I met the woman I’ve been married to for the last decade on one finger. I have zero children… exactly the inner I want.

I can honestly say I’ve never had sex with a woman I wasn’t ready to marry and raise children with my entire life.

It worked very well for me. I’m 50 years old. I can count my sexual partners on one hand and the number since I met the woman I’ve been married to for the last decade on one finger. I have zero children… exactly the inner I want.

I can honestly say I’ve never had sex with a woman I wasn’t ready to marry and raise children with my entire life.
Good for you , fortunately everyone isn't the same . That would be a very boring.g world to live in.

Sooooo, the decisions over the regulation of abortion has been returned to the states and a state is letting the voters decide. Isn’t this what the lefturds decried when Roe was struck down?

Good for you , fortunately everyone isn't the same . That would be a very boring.g world to live in.
Simple is good. Boring is good. Law and Order are good. Chaos is bad. Impropriety and Immorality are bad.

My seven year old nephew and his four year old sister get it. Why don’t the rest of you?

Sooooo, the decisions over the regulation of abortion has been returned to the states and a state is letting the voters decide. Isn’t this what the lefturds decried when Roe was struck down?
The whole reason Roe vs Wade came up was because individual states were passing egregious abortion laws. Now they're doing it again , maybe even worse than before. I wish women all over this country would just say it's my body. , it'sy choice. Fuck off. But they're too nice and they've been made to feel less than human and intimidated by the anti-abortion creeps for so long they themselves have become victims.

Even red states are following the lead , giving women the choice they deserve in such a serious decision.
the lead? The GOP was the ones wanting it left to the states. Harris has vowed to take that back if given the chance

Simple is good. Boring is good. Law and Order are good. Chaos is bad. Impropriety and Immorality are bad.

My seven year old nephew and his four year old sister get it. Why don’t the rest of you?
No one is trying to stop you from being boring , some people want more.

Forum List

Back