Sick: Minnesota Dept of Health reports that Walz state caused 8 babies to be left to die on the table because they survived abortion

They wouldn’t want to watch it happen, that’s for sure. I think they actively suppress it and dehumanize the baby in their minds as collateral damage for their support of abortion
Yes, and that’s why they keep saying “it’s a woman’s body to do with as she chooses” and omitting the little detail about another life.

I used to think leftists were just heartless. But for them to defend waiting for a newborn - struggling, scared, in pain from the botched attempt to kill it - and just wait for it to die is just plain evil.

You left out not viable.

You left out not viable.
That was the determination of one doctor of one example. Nice try. We don’t even know if it wasn’t viable or not. I don’t trust abortion doctors as far as I can throw them.

That was the determination of one doctor of one example. Nice try. We don’t even know if it wasn’t viable or not. I don’t trust abortion doctors as far as I can throw them.

3 separate babies. And that's right, you don't know if they were viable or not. Thanks for confessing you're whining from a position of sheer ignorance.

3 separate babies. And that's right, you don't know if they were viable or not. Thanks for confessing you're whining from a position of sheer ignorance.
I know they weren’t given life saving care.

That’s my point. It’s fact. You lose

Forum List

Back