Trump seems to think he has an airtight defense for visiting a KKK hotbed in Michigan

That wasn't my question you dumb Bingo. I didn't ask about your stupid feelings. I asked if segregation and apartheid were economically disenfranchising, objectively speaking.
Yes they were economically disenfranchising. That was 65 @#$&%* years ago. You can’t take ownership of your own life after an entire LIFETIME? SIXTY FIVE YEARS…..ffs

Who said I can't get a photo ID other than you? That's what makes it a strawman you fucking Moron..... :lol:
That’s democrat talking points. That’s why they don’t want voter ID. They say you dark-skinned hillbillies are to incompetent to get IDs.

That is who you vote for. Take ownership for who you vote for.

That’s democrat talking points. That’s why they don’t want voter ID. They say you dark-skinned hillbillies are to incompetent to get IDs.
That's your talking point. Pretending it's someone elses isn't a real argument it's just embarrassing cosplay by you.

When asked to disavow them: "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by."

They understood.

You don't say, "Stand by" to an organization you are disavowing.

And they answered his call on January 6.
Yes .. yes .. a clear connection to supporting the Proud Boys :rolleyes:

What else you got?

That's your talking point. Pretending it's someone elses isn't a real argument it's just embarrassing cosplay by you.
You really are as stupid as Democrats say you are.

Stacey Abrams, a Georgia politician and voting rights activist, called the law “Jim Crow 2.0” and unsuccessfully challenged it in court. Even President Joe Biden chimed in calling the law “Jim Crow in the 21st century.” Major League Baseball pulled the All-Star Game from Atlanta, citing the state’s new voting law as being too restrictive. Coca-Cola called the measure a “step backward” that would “diminish or deter access to voting.”

Who knew requiring an ID to vote would trigger so many corporations?

The Democrats claim that after 65 years you losers can’t even get an ID.

Makes more sense than black people being to incompetent to get IDs…. But the resident DNC-servants will faithfully defend their massas to the end.

People are what they are. You can't say "Don't go there, because so-and-so has a heavy presence at that location." You want KKK? I recommend the Hill Country in central Texas.

Forum List

Back