Tim Walz’s wife confirms she didn’t use IVF to get pegnant — despite him heavily suggesting she did amid Dem claims that GOP seeks ban

Can't defend the platform that kamala hasn't provided after a month + in office.
Harris is still VP. Republicans have no platform. Nobody is playing your game of move the goalposts. When she states her platform, trump will tell another lie and you will repeat that one.

Guys, please, what is going on here?

If this guy is going to say anything for political gain as he has been attacking the GOP for this even though there aren't any politicians looking to ban IVF, shouldn't America be concerned?

Reminds me of Kim Philby who was one of the highest ranking (him or George Blake, I forget) Russian mole who was in the Mi6. This guy lied so naturally that even a suspicious person like myself would have believed him.

There are multiple lies and exaggerations already. Does anyone care considering his policies in MN and his 30+ trips to China?

CHICAGO — Democratic veep candidate Tim Walz has repeatedly heavily suggested his wife used in vitro fertilization to get pregnant.

Turns out she didn’t.

Minnesota first lady Gwen Walz was forced to clarify late Monday that she used a different fertilization procedure — intrauterine insemination — to conceive their two children.

Has anyone checked the local supply of horse semen for missing containers?

Walz: likely said this..:p .
1724278819934.png

Harris is still VP. Republicans have no platform. Nobody is playing your game of move the goalposts. When she states her platform, trump will tell another lie and you will repeat that one.
Trump has already published his high-level agenda. How about kamala -- the mistress of avoiding the media?

Forum List

Back