Why is the nation/world moving left? Where are leftist politics working? Why the commitment to stay the course?

I’ve been to every state and hundreds of cities, I’ve been all over the world and there are easily recognizable common denominators in all conservative cities, states and nations as well as all leftist/liberal cities states and nations.
A quick glance at some iconic American cities SHOULD quickly tell the tale for anyone paying attention. San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Tucson, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, New Orleans, Indianapolis, St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, NYC….What has happened to them all as they move their politics further and further left?
A greater divide among the citizenry
A more hostile citizenry
A more dangerous citizenry / more crime
Ineffective public education
Terrible healthcare functionality
Stagnant wages
A dirtier city
Decaying roadways and infrastructure
More homelessness
More illegals
More youth on anxiety and depression meds
More taxpayer dependency
Fewer joining our military
Disdain for law and order

My main question is….why are so many staying the course, so committed to championing leftist politics, why aren’t more recognizing the cause and effect that’s so obviously apparent?
You would love Moscow.

Whatever would cause you to think I'm interested in solutions for the problems.

I learn from the forum, on the attitudes that are the reasons for the problems. The possibilities I've been imagining are becoming probabilities. I think that Trump is close to needing a miracle, and that's unsettling because there is no god to provide miracles.

I'm gaining faith in there being an election without ballot boxes before November.
Or the 24 stolen election being taken back after the election!
Wrong, there is a God, and he can allow Kamala to win if it's his will, it just means we are that much closer to the end, because of the evil that democrats stand for everything happening right now was prophesied about in the Bible talking about end times do you need a lesson?

Wrong, there is a God, and he can allow Kamala to win if it's his will, it just means we are that much closer to the end, because of the evil that democrats stand for everything happening right now was prophesied about in the Bible talking about end times do you need a lesson?
Who would god nuke?

You would love Moscow.
What does Moscow have to do with the premise of the thread?
You would love Venezuela but we aren’t talking about that either.
What was wrong with real America…you know, before the emergence of Leftist politics and the mass degradation found in all places leftist politics are employed?

What can be said about people who think a woman Kums too much?

I think they must be very strong and devoted believers in the god.

They undoubtedly believe that a woman who kums a lot has to be dirty and ungodl

The question was raised with the term 'Kumsalot' and so let's see if we can find out what it's all about?

I'm supposing that this is not contrary to the rules of the Politics section of the forum. It appears that's already passed muster!

I said there isn't a god because there isn't 'one'.

There are hundreds of gods!

Yes, simple and simplistic. And so you qualify for the job and then the employer tells you that it's minimum wage with no benefits. And so you tell the employer to take a hike and you go to the next employer on your list. And that employer offers the same, and so on. In other words, no fkn unions!
Wages all across the wage spectrum are determined by supply vs. demand at the lowest level jobs.
Leftist politics drive populations up…more people fighting for the same menial work = lower wages offered across spectrum.
Remember, minimum wage jobs were always jobs reserved for ignorant illiterate adults and children seeking work experience. Then leftist politics brought in 50 million illegals.
Now can we get back to capitalism thriving on unemployment? This is the first time I've had an American with enough understanding to pursue the question and stand his ground. We're at least talking about what makes America rich and strong!
Are you thinking capitalism has timed out and run its course? It was only good for 250 years…only good enough to build the greatest nation on earth? Only viable until 50 million from Mexico took our nation?

With each of your posts you further make my point for me…thanks for that.
Leftist politics = 50 million illegals = fewer opportunities = low wages = the demise of real capitalism.

Wages all across the wage spectrum are determined by supply vs. demand at the lowest level jobs.
Leftist politics drive populations up…more people fighting for the same menial work = lower wages offered across spectrum.
Remember, minimum wage jobs were always jobs reserved for ignorant illiterate adults and children seeking work experience. Then leftist politics brought in 50 million illegals.
You're preaching to the choir on capitalism, American style.

In Canada the immigrants come and they are accepted.

They increase the population and productivity rises overall due to the increase of productive hands.

And the economy benefits.

Look at the huge success in China that's due to an abundance of hands doing the work. It's the greatest success story the world has ever known, and is destined to make China the world's greatest nation, combined with Russia and the Brics.

Go play for Dog's sake.

You're preaching to the choir on capitalism, American style.

In Canada the immigrants come and they are accepted.

They increase the population and productivity rises overall due to the increase of productive hands.

And the economy benefits.

Look at the huge success in China that's due to an abundance of hands doing the work. It's the greatest success story the world has ever known, and is destined to make China the world's greatest nation, combined with Russia and the Brics.

Go play for Dog's sake.
Tell us, if “immigrants” are so great for nations why aren’t all nations flying big jet airplanes into thirdworld countries to scoop them up by the millions? Why hasn’t Canada begged for 10 million of our illegals?
Come on man…use your head.
IMG_2545.jpeg

Forum List

Back