Trump being shown for what he is and keys on (himself). In addition, doing it incompetently.

How WE are programmed? Go look in a mirror.

Here is reality:

kissingtrumpsass1.jpg

First of all, I have been watching Trump's speeches for the past 8 years and he has been the same person throughout his life and more publicly since he got into politics. He cares only about himself and cares only for others as long as they help him get what he wants. When his own people (those he chose and were loyal to him at first) decide they can no longer do what he wants because it is illegal, immoral, unprincipled or inhumane,he trashes them. Case in point, Sessions, Barr, , , Christie, Bolton, etc., who believed in him and supported him but when they no longer were able to continue supporting him, he turned on them and made them enemies.

24 former Trump allies and aides who turned against him

Barr has made clear he is voting for Trump.

A faked poster and a You Tube video does not qualify as a political argument, it's more comedy central propaganda. I rest my case.
Here is something you cannot dismiss. Here are the charts of the DOW (Industrial Average Index) and DJT (Trump Truth Social Stock). Evidently, the charts show DJT heading south while the DOW heads north.

Any idea why this is happening now?

DOWDJT.jpg

Jon Stewart has a way of showing clearly what a person is and how he goes about it. This recent show (last week) is very good.

Don't you get that the GOP and Trump knew that Biden would be out?

Trump stated numerous times that Brandon wouldn't make it to the election. The GOP bluffed that they would bring impeachment charges on Brandon and left the vegetable in office. Now, the Demtards must denounce Brandon and his policies while they send him out as the GOAT.

We Americans are a mess, Trump DOES NOT seem to be a solution. The Republicans seem to be working for those who Earn or earned over 200 thousand dollars a year. WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE of Americans who have earned over 200 thousand dollars a year?

I don't know why they have go out of their way to look so ignorant about the pronounciation of her name.

I don't know why they have to look goddamn childish and petty about crowd size.

I don't how why he has to pretend that Willie Brown told him terrible things about her in a helicopter.

I don't know why he can't at least learn to speak like an adult. At least not like a child.

What I do know for sure is that this whole disaster is a horrible reflection on this country and says some bad things about us.
Why? Because Trump has been a priveledged trust fund punk his entire life & he still is.

Not to mention the fact that other then orderng hits on his enemies he's one of the biggest white collar criminals in history on par with Mafia crime bosses.

Don't you get that the GOP and Trump knew that Biden would be out?

Trump stated numerous times that Brandon wouldn't make it to the election. The GOP bluffed that they would bring impeachment charges on Brandon and left the vegetable in office. Now, the Demtards must denounce Brandon and his policies while they send him out as the GOAT.
I want you to understand one thing. I am not truly political. I am not by nature a leftist. I was a Republican for 35 years but then when the Republican party started to go to the Far Right (about 25 years ago), I left the party and became and independent and have voted for the left since Trump got into the picture. I don't vote for the Democrats, I vote AGAINST Trump the man. I believe him to be a man with no morals, ethics, principles or humanity and those are the things my life is based on. We will all be judged by those guidelines when we die and voting for Trump, is a vote against those.

On top of all of that, I have been successful in my life and did it on my own. I hate incompetence and Trump is the pinnacle of incompetence. His father gave him $414 million to start and he turned that into a $1.1 billion debt. Everything that Trump has touched in his life (other than Real Estate) has failed. He needed the Russians (via the Deutshe Bank and the Bayrock Group) to turn it around and it is they that did it - not him.

As such, anyone that votes for him, believes in him, and trashes those that don't, is someone that is against those guidelines and is for incompetence.

Trumpfailures.jpg

You know the daily show is a comedy show right? They take news and spin it into comedy. That's why it's on comedy central.

So a biased and extremely left leaning COMEDY show that has spent most of its time making fun of him is accurate and insightful and truthful?

That was what a comedy writer that doesn't like trump wrote. It has 40% facts that were skewed and rearranged and 60% comedy, hence his overly exaggerated everything. When I skipped a couple times to them showing tru.p talking it would do an edit cut every 3 seconds, they took 10 minutes and just edited it down to a 20 second super cut loosing all context.
Trump is a figure of fun around the world. Ripe for mockery.

Forum List

Back