Trump: "A Tariff is a tax that doesn’t affect our country"

And let's not forget that they are not kinds or queens.

Harris nor Trump will do anything if one of the houses is the hands of the opposition.

The GOP better be damn scared about that happening.

When this election is over (and if Trump loses) I never want to hear his name again.

Tariffs are one of the things that POTUS is basically a king/queen when it comes to them.

That is why people like me worry about Trump's promise if 100%+ tariffs.

As long as you and I are fighting, they get their way.

Both parties are bent only fighting.

We have a super wealthy class who will not let go of their wealth easily.
I say it’s you who needs to join the labor party.

So how did they win you over? God, guns or racism? What social wedge issues make you vote gop?

Remember, Kanye and kaitlyn Jenner are rich and vote gop

Tariffs are one of the things that POTUS is basically a king/queen when it comes to them.

That is why people like me worry about Trump's promise if 100%+ tariffs.
He hurt Michigan in 2019 when he started a trade war with China. Republicans told me I would need to take the hit when he cost me $. Did he win that trade war? Fuck no

I say it’s you who needs to join the labor party.

So how did they win you over? God, guns or racism? What social wedge issues make you vote gop?

Remember, Kanye and kaitlyn Jenner are rich and vote gop
If the labor party made any sense to me, I might join.

Yes. When America was great 35% of us were unionized. Back then workers wouldn’t let employers hire illegals
35% was 50 years ago, and illegal workers have been in America well over a 100 years. We’re talking about what’s happening today, not 50 years ago. You are living in the past and not the present.
1724019065249.png

When free trade opened up, every country in the world except one protected their vital industries. Only america did not because in manufacturing we had overpaid uneducated blue collar workers because they were in unions. Reagan started the war with unions but I noticed republicans especially attacked unions in the 2000s to make it easier as 1 million manufacturing jobs went to Mexico and China. Many people lost pensions when their companies (GM) went bankrupt.

Think about all those people who lost those good jobs in the 2000s, then the housing crash and Great Recession. Google economic despair white uneducated and see what’s happening to all those people today. Suicide, murder, fentynol, alcohol, and now trumps telling them he will bring those jobs back home but 1, we already have low unemployment and 2, what will those jobs pay now?
Unions got too greedy and forced them out

Nah. They were never a problem until the 80s they stopped leaving at the end of fruit picking season
Sorry but you’re wrong, illegal immigrants have impacted US labor as early as 1815. What you’re referring to is when it was news worthy, and in reality the migrant workers from our southern neighbors were here in the late 1800’s.

You’re missing the point, our Asian competitors were because of Unions and it sounds like you were part of the UAW. You’re in denial and that’s okay, but you cannot change the facts.

Forum List

Back