Will Trump Replace JD Vance?

You’re being lied to. But you already know that.
You mean the GOP doesn't mind Trump coming off looking really bad in front of a group of blacks while trying to win their support? Okay fine.

Trump posted a photo of Harris wearing a saree along with the caption, “Thank you Kamala for the nice picture you sent from many years ago! Your warmth, friendship, and love of your Indian Heritage are very much appreciated.”

The post comes one day after Trump told a panel at the National Association of Black Journalists that Harris was Indian and then “happened to turn Black.”

“Some of your own supporte as a ‘DEI hire,’” Rachel Scott said. “Is that acceptable language to you? And will you tell those Republicans and those supporters to stop it?”

In response, Trump asked Scott to define “DEI.”

“Diversity, equity and inclusion,” Scott said, correctly.
In a stunning back-and-forth, Trump continued to ask for the definition, and Scott repeated her question.
“Do you believe that Vice President Kamala Harris is only on the ticket because she is a Black woman?” Scott asked.

Trump responded
“I’ve known [Harris] a long time indirectly, not directly very much, and she was always of Indian heritage and she was only promoting Indian heritage,”. “I didn’t know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black. And now she wants to be known as Black. So, I don’t know, is she Indian or is she Black?”

Loud groans and boos could be heard from the audience.

“She has always identified as a Black woman,” Scott corrected Trump.

“I respect either one, but she obviously doesn’t,” he responded. “I think somebody should look into that.”

Forum List

Back