Trump being shown for what he is and keys on (himself). In addition, doing it incompetently.

I want you to understand one thing. I am not truly political. I am not by nature a leftist. I was a Republican for 35 years but then when the Republican party started to go to the Far Right (about 25 years ago), I left the party and became and independent and have voted for the left since Trump got into the picture. I don't vote for the Democrats, I vote AGAINST Trump the man. I believe him to be a man with no morals, ethics, principles or humanity and those are the things my life is based on. We will all be judged by those guidelines when we die and voting for Trump, is a vote against those.

On top of all of that, I have been successful in my life and did it on my own. I hate incompetence and Trump is the pinnacle of incompetence. His father gave him $414 million to start and he turned that into a $1.1 billion debt. Everything that Trump has touched in his life (other than Real Estate) has failed. He needed the Russians (via the Deutshe Bank and the Bayrock Group) to turn it around and it is they that did it - not him.

As such, anyone that votes for him, believes in him, and trashes those that don't, is someone that is against those guidelines and is for incompetence.

View attachment 998083
352093441_1632114510527441_7666608411429990466_n.jpg

I have no idea why you are sending Biden memes. I was not a Biden fan and not a Harris fan either.

It is just that what I am a fan of is survival and the difference between Trump and anyone that the Democrats put up is like choosing to get pancreatic cancer (Trump) or getting Diabetes (any Democrat).

You can continue to get your orgasms with putting up these memes, but I have no desire to watch you masturbate any more. When you stop and want to have a real debate, let me know and I will come back.

Forum List

Back