Trump being shown for what he is and keys on (himself). In addition, doing it incompetently.

Wow, what a great reply. I must congratulate you

Clappinggreatmeme.jpg

You are an out of the ordinary man!

You remind me of this meme:

Ratsurprise.jpg

Yeah, we won't be getting into why you'd be talking to 3-year olds on the internet,
but uh, that's #5:
Leftist Progtard ROE:

===========================

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

You are a Trump cult member if

1) you believe that multiple accusations are just an inordinate amount of unfortunate coincidences that were used by half of the U.S. population (over 150 million people) to promote a conspiracy act against Trump.
2) you believe that a person tutored by an established con artist (Ray Cohn) will not follow his tutors teachings
3) you believe that a person that has failed with 13 businesses (was proven to be incompetent) suddenly found the trick to be successful without any help
4) you believe that a person formally (officially) accused by 26 women of sexual misconduct is not guilty of any of them
5) you believe that a person that had a charity that was found to be a scam does care about helping others
6) you believe that a person that always talks badly of every other leader in the world but talks well of someone (Putin) actually is critical of that person
7) you believe that a person that is proven to be wrong in court about election fraud is right and that the court(s) (all 61 different ones) are wrong
8) you believe that a person talking about injecting Clorox into people knows what he is doing
9) you believe that a person that has stated that he no classified documents in his home anymore (has turned them all in) but it is found that he lied is not a liar or trying to hide something
10) you believe that a person who swore an oath to the Constitution but then attacks the Constitution is faithful to the Constitution
11) you believe that a person who demands loyalty but then does not give loyalty back because those loyal to him followed the law instead of what he wanted, is a believer in the truth
12) you believe that a person who has changed his stance/belief in something repeatedly and often according to what he is trying to do can be trusted

and you also believe

13) that all of these facts are wrong and that your opinion is right

Except for one simple fact It was Trump talking about the crowds (not Kamala). In addition, if your fixed/changed meme is correct, it would mean that Trump is wrong (or lying or both) since he clearly stated that no one was going out to see her.

Sorry, but your reply fell short of success. In fact, just the opposite as it proves my point.

And Brandon?

You know that he pooped his pants visiting the pope? There had to be an emergency depends change.

BTW, you know that Rambo Walz altered the pedo laws in Minnesota so that preying on children is more accepted. Is that why you like him?
Let me say something for your benefit.

Due to the fact that I hated myself when I was a teenager, I have made it a point in my life to gain knowledge (about myself, about humans, and about what has worked and not worked in life). This means that I have no biases or set beliefs that I may have gotten when young. Simply stated, I am now the kind of a person that requires facts, data, truths, and overall statistics in order to talk to anyone. I know what humans are (by nature) and that we all have positives and negatives and both have to be accepted to have any kind of a relation. addition and because my main goal in life was to find a reason for living and finding true love, I had to face the harshness of reality and learn to cope with it and overcome it. That means working with both the good in bad in myself as well as whoever I have any kind of a relationship with. It also means that you go for the people that offer more good than bad, and get rid of the people that offer more bad than good. Simple common sense.

Having said that, the kind of people that I have no respect for and choose not to have contact with, are those that don't understand what people and life is all about and key on being hypocrites and critics.

You have now almost exhausted my patience, given that your posts show that you have absolutely no understanding of what life is all about. Such a person has absolutely nothing (zero) to offer me.

I am saying this to give you one last opportunity to shed your biases, shed your ignorance, and shed your blindness-by-choice attitude. If you do not do change that, I will ignore you from here on in. If you have nothing to offer, it is idiotic for anyone to even open an ear to anything you say.

Forum List

Back