Musk and Trump on X - Musk Trolls Democrats and the MSM

You missed the point. You mention Trump and Musk have "mental deficiencies" and because of that you wouldn't want them running the country. The point was that trannies have "mental deficiencies" as you call them, but we are supposed to ignore those deficiencies at all costs. Biden even appointed a couple in his cabinet. Just pointing out the left's one of many hypocrisies.
Are these 'mental deficiencies' effecting you personally?

You missed the point. You mention Trump and Musk have "mental deficiencies" and because of that you wouldn't want them running the country. The point was that trannies have "mental deficiencies" as you call them, but we are supposed to ignore those deficiencies at all costs. Biden even appointed a couple in his cabinet. Just pointing out the left's one of many hypocrisies.

There are no trannies running for office or trying to run the country.

Biden didn’t appoint any trannies to his cabinet. He has one assistant Director of health who is a transgendered person.

So fucking what??? You’re sick and you’re obsessed and it’s disgusting.

You’re running a convicted criminal for the White House. A man who has been adjudged to have cheated on his taxes, raped women, and commit fraud.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Repulicans don’t pay for anything. Deadbeats, liars and criminals. That why Trump has to hold outdoor rallies. The cities he stiffed in 2016 and 2020 on the venue rentals, won’t rent to him any more.

The poorest people in the country are largely Democrats. You didn't know that?

Are these 'mental deficiencies' effecting you personally

No, but to her point, they could if they were elected to government office or perhaps appointed in a President's cabinet. I mean, that was kind of her point wasn't it? I guess it only applies when said person is a Republican.

Biden didn’t appoint any trannies to his cabinet. He has one assistant Director of health who is a transgendered person.

So fucking what??? You’re sick and you’re obsessed and it’s disgusting.

Directory of Health is a pretty significant role, don't you think? Why would he appoint someone with such "deficiencies"?

You see, the point is that you don't like Trump nor Musk, so you point out what you consider "mental deficiencies" as a reason not to vote for or support their viewpoints. The obvious conundrum you have is that these are both billionaires, one many, many times over. Those "deficiencies" certainly didn't hurt them much. I am merely pointing out that if I do the same about a trans person, particularly a Democratic trans person, you go ballistic.

No sane person gives a fuck what the Afrikaner has to say.

The poorest people in the country are largely Democrats. You didn't know that?

Used to be but now they’re Republicans. The uneducated and the gullible.

Even rich people know that Republican programs do not work for the nation. They only enrich Republicans. Everybody else goes broke.

Three economic collapses in 40 years are proof positive that everything Republicans have told you about economics, and their ability to run economy is a fucking lie.

And what does Trump want to do as soon as he gets back into office? Why increase taxes on working Americans and cut taxes for the wealthy, of course.

How many times are you going to let Republicans crash the economy before you catch onto the fact that they don’t know what they’re doing?

As for Republicans, paying for everything, then why is the national debt going up fastest of all? If they’re paying for things there wouldn’t be a national debt.

The idiocy of cutting taxes, and adding the tax cut to the national debt, is just inexplicable to anyone who has ever worked in banking or finance, or studied economics.

No, but to her point, they could if they were elected to government office or perhaps appointed in a President's cabinet. I mean, that was kind of her point wasn't it? I guess it only applies when said person is a Republican.
I mean, you could mind your own business, right? :dunno:

Now you’re trying to twist the post into something that was never intended and never said again.

Trumps mental deficiencies killed over 1 million Americans in the Covid pandemic. Thousands more are dying, because Roe v. Wade was overturned.

When mental mental defectives start killing people in massive numbers due to incompetence or fear they’re going to lose an election, they shouldn’t be allowed to make decisions about the health care of others.

Musk took it upon himself to block the Ukrainians from attacking Russian ships. Perhaps if the Ukrainians are taking out those Russian ships, the war might be over today, but we won’t know that because Elon Musk decided they shouldn’t be able to do that.

No, I do not want either one of these men making any decisions for anyone other than themselves. Musk is done in Normas damage to people into companies he’s bought because of his toxic workplace is in his racism.

Too lazy to research?

About six-in-ten voters with lower family incomes (58%) associate with the Democratic Party, compared with 36% who affiliate with the Republican Party.
No. I just don't believe what right wing stooges say. Most of the trump supporters are low income uneducated whites.

No. I just don't believe what right wing stooges say. Most of the trump supporters are low income uneducated whites.

Not where I live. The more you make, the more likely you are to be a Republican and Trump supporter, regardless of education. Also, the higher educated and more heavily compensated folks above the age of 45 are most certainly Republican/Trump supports. The young educated ones, particularly those not making much money tend to lean left. I blame it on today’s educational system, which indoctrinates more than it educates, coupled with their lack of experience and success.

Forum List

Back