Why is the nation/world moving left? Where are leftist politics working? Why the commitment to stay the course?

I’ve been to every state and hundreds of cities, I’ve been all over the world and there are easily recognizable common denominators in all conservative cities, states and nations as well as all leftist/liberal cities states and nations.
A quick glance at some iconic American cities SHOULD quickly tell the tale for anyone paying attention. San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Tucson, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, New Orleans, Indianapolis, St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, NYC….What has happened to them all as they move their politics further and further left?
A greater divide among the citizenry
A more hostile citizenry
A more dangerous citizenry / more crime
Ineffective public education
Terrible healthcare functionality
Stagnant wages
A dirtier city
Decaying roadways and infrastructure
More homelessness
More illegals
More youth on anxiety and depression meds
More taxpayer dependency
Fewer joining our military
Disdain for law and order

My main question is….why are so many staying the course, so committed to championing leftist politics, why aren’t more recognizing the cause and effect that’s so obviously apparent?

The lefts plans do not work. They only seem to because we haven't broken down yet.

It's like a factory having a building guy. He makes sure drains work, repairs damages, replaces lights, does preventative maintenance on the water treatment equipment, checks the fire system, repairs sinks and so on.

Then new management comes in and says "this place is fine we don't need a building guy" and they fire him. And for a while things are fine and it seems like they really didn't need a building guy. That is until drains get blocked up, breakers need replaced, water treatment pumps leak and so on.

When everything is fine you can coast for a while before it all goes to shit.

I’ve been to every state and hundreds of cities, I’ve been all over the world and there are easily recognizable common denominators in all conservative cities, states and nations as well as all leftist/liberal cities states and nations.
A quick glance at some iconic American cities SHOULD quickly tell the tale for anyone paying attention. San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Tucson, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, New Orleans, Indianapolis, St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, NYC….What has happened to them all as they move their politics further and further left?
A more hostile citizenry
Stagnant wages
A dirtier city
More homelessness
More illegals
More taxpayer dependency

My main question is….why are so many staying the course, so committed to championing leftist politics, why aren’t more recognizing the cause and effect that’s so obviously apparent?

We've warned about this for decades. And it's not moving 'Left'. It's the world's powerful trying to make everything, all of us, into a 'Technocracy'

State-Directed Capitalism. Capitalism but controlled by the State. Like China. China is a Technocracy. It is State-Directed Capitalism.

They have the benefits of Capitalism with the Totalitarian Control of communism.

That's where they want to go. Just look around. Komrad Kamala gets in and it's here, people. The USA is done. The "Great Experiment" will be over.

Maybe a Technocracy will be better but I'm not willing to give up my freedom just yet.

dimocrap scum are because they are uniformly stupid and either don't believe in freedom or they see themselves as apparatchiks and nomenklatura in the new order. Don't care. They're just scum to me

A more hostile citizenry
Stagnant wages
A dirtier city
More homelessness
More illegals
More taxpayer dependency

It's the cycle of history.

OIP.N4emlmBd0D3qDoUfBCOPiwAAAA

Tell us, if “immigrants” are so great for nations why aren’t all nations flying big jet airplanes into thirdworld countries to scoop them up by the millions? Why hasn’t Canada begged for 10 million of our illegals?
Come on man…use your head.
View attachment 998234
To aid Americans to understand basic economics.

Work will be done in America by aliens that wouldn't be done by American unless American employers pay a decent wage.

But those American employers aren't viable if they have to pay American workers even $10 or $15 an hour plus benefits.

That's how the economy benefits! And also the reason why there was no will to stop them from coming, by employers of cheap labour.

It will be ensured that they continue to come. It's only in the imagination of politicians that they would destroy the economy by sending 11,000,000 back!

I worry that too many Americans are going to 'get it' before Trump is elected!

So we are in agreement, with an understanding!

Last edited:
I said:

But those American employers aren't viable if they have to pay American workers even $10 or $15 an hour plus benefits.

There's another answer with that one. Some employers can afford a decent wage but decide not to.

Forum List

Back