DISGUSTING: Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear wishes for a member of JD Vance's family to become pregnant due to rape.

#WEWANNAKILLBABIESPARTY
You do? We thought you just wanted to control women, at least if they were not wealthy enough to escape your control. Your boy, has said the Federal Government may need a national ban, to deal with women that want to escape across state lines.

As a committed Republican, do you favor a national law that would criminalize women and girls leaving a radical anti-abortions state, like the states that got their laws passed before the people got a chance to vote it up or down?

You do? We thought you just wanted to control women, at least if they were not wealthy enough to escape your control. Your boy, has said the Federal Government may need a national ban, to deal with women that want to escape across state lines.

As a committed Republican, do you favor a national law that would criminalize women and girls leaving a radical anti-abortions state, like the states that got their laws passed before the people got a chance to vote it up or down?
Why do you want to kill babies?

If the criminal rapist attacked and raped my wife or daughter, his life would be forfeit and I would take my chances with a Tennessee jury. I am kind of old-fashioned about that sort of thing. Rape is not a Dem/Rep matter.

It is not that he is opposed to making no exclusion for rape, he simply has said "I certainly would like abortion to be illegal nationally,” Vance said in January 2022 on a podcast when running for Senate. In a September 2021 interview, J.D. Vance was asked whether anti-abortion laws should include an exception for rape and incest victims. He replied: “Two wrongs don't make a right. During a podcast interview in January 2022, then-candidate JD Vance said he “certainly would like abortion to be illegal nationally” and was “sympathetic” to the view that a national ban was necessary to stop women from traveling across states to obtain an abortion. As a senator, Vance lobbied to defeat Ohio’s constitutional amendment that ensured access to abortion, calling it a “gut punch” after the measure passed. His own state did not support his views and passed the constitutional amendment, taking it out of the hands of Republican politician. His view is that in today's political climate, an exception will have to be made to give some women, some protection from the outreach of government control, not because they deserve protection against his beliefs, but that it is a political reality, all women are against government control of their bodies, possibly making the criminals themselves if they think they should have a say in what happens to them.

You'll note Vance didn't response with "we need to pack the courts to get my way" which is the attitude of democrats in response to the SCOTUS ruling sending the issue of abortion back to the states. Vance response accepts a reality that many don't support protecting the innocent who don't have a voice.

I'm all in for reducing government.

I'm talking about your rush to defend anything left of center and you do. It's out there
I cannot help it, if those Dems are against giving up control of personal choices to the state, in the name of conservatism or control of the "church state". I did not ask them to join me, and I certainly did not join them. I get along well with politicians that wish to serve the public that elected them. Last politician, I spoke with was a conservative Republican two term Governor. We got along well in our meeting, and he supported my views on the issue, I brought before him. Makes sense, as I voted for him twice. I would vote for him again, but he will be ineligible, as two terms is all you get here. I supported him, when he signed legislation preventing Trump's out of state candidate from running for office in Tennessee, as we have our own home grown leaders that know and understand our issues here, better than somebody pick by a party or president from outside our state. We are just conservative like that, I guess.

Why do you want to kill babies?
I have not killed any. Why do you want to kill or imprison women that get pregnant? You should move to Texas and a grown woman's rights, don't mean sh*t, there.

I cannot help it, if those Dems are against giving up control of personal choices to the state, in the name of conservatism or control of the "church state". I did not ask them to join me, and I certainly did not join them. I get along well with politicians that wish to serve the public that elected them. Last politician, I spoke with was a conservative Republican two term Governor. We got along well in our meeting, and he supported my views on the issue, I brought before him. Makes sense, as I voted for him twice. I would vote for him again, but he will be ineligible, as two terms is all you get here. I supported him, when he signed legislation preventing Trump's out of state candidate from running for office in Tennessee, as we have our own home grown leaders that know and understand our issues here, better than somebody pick by a party or president from outside our state. We are just conservative like that, I guess.

I don't care about what you say you have. It's always that with you, why? And you're no conservative, end that right now

It's truly appalling you show no concern about a woman being violently raped, but focus on the right to abortion.
Far more concern than you, who would force the rape victim give birth to their rapist's child under penalty of prison or execution. It's a good thing that you sacks of shit are so badly losing on this issue across all political leanings.

These people are sick!!! Notice they're always focused on protecting the abortion and never address the violent act of rape and how more needs to be done to prevent women from being victims of rape. Beshear needs to apologise for inciting a member of Vance family to be raped!!!

Oh look, it's soft, cosplaying Republicans getting the vapers over a hypothetical rape to ignore addressing the pregnancy concerns of actual rape victims. It's fitting you chose a carnival barker to lead your people through devolution.

You'll note Vance didn't response with "we need to pack the courts to get my way" which is the attitude of democrats in response to the SCOTUS ruling sending the issue of abortion back to the states. Vance response accepts a reality that many don't support protecting the innocent who don't have a voice.
Of course not. Donnie had already packed the court. That is how this became an issue in this election. What Vance accepts is that Republican cannot be elected for office outside home districts, if they run on women's healthcare or having a say in their lives, no matter his personal convictions. So, he and Trump are trying to run to the center, instead of their beliefs, so they will have a chance and hopefully not take what is left of the Republican Party down with them.

Of course not. Donnie had already packed the court. That is how this became an issue in this election. What Vance accepts is that Republican cannot be elected for office outside home districts, if they run on women's healthcare or having a say in their lives, no matter his personal convictions. So, he and Trump are trying to run to the center, instead of their beliefs, so they will have a chance and hopefully not take what is left of the Republican Party down with them.
Another lie. Trump didn’t pack the court. How many justices did he add? ZERO, liar.

I don't care about what you say you have. It's always that with you, why? And you're no conservative, end that right now
What parts of "Big Government" legislated authoritarianism, is it, you support, as a committed conservative? I take it, you are all in, for Trumps 2025 Plan.

What parts of "Big Government" legislated authoritarianism, is it, you support, as a committed conservative? I take it, you are all in, for Trumps 2025 Plan.

I don't care what 2025 is and I don't care. The fact you seem to be invested is telling... conservative

Last edited:
Vance is an idiot. Governor Beshear is just pointing out, the utter stupidity of Vance's position on abortion and the little regard Vance has for individual women/girls and their tragic situation, as being inconsequential to him, simply a Republican issue to campaign on. Vance wants to claim the position on abortion, it should and will be tied around his neck, like a dead chicken on a dog that cannot be trusted near a hen house.
Vance can't be an idiot, he isn't a Democrat.

Forum List

Back