NBC's Steve Kornacki Throws Cold Water on Kamala Harris' Chances

We will have to wait and see if the RNC's poll watchers actually do their jobs this time around. They certainly didn't last time, and there is no reason to trust the RNC this time either.

I'm talking about presidential primaries. She skipped out of the 2020 Primaries dropping out even before Tom Steyer, and she has gotten ZERO primary votes to be president in 2024. Once again, the dems think they are going to game the system because they know that this woman could never actually win a primary if ever tasked to do so.

Exactly. She is not natural born because neither of her parents were American citizens when she was born. Two foreigners came here and had an anchor baby, then took her to Canada for her education. That makes her an unqualified candidate that not only is ineligible for the office but has not even had a single person vote for her in a primary.

I mean, what next--- we just start picking our presidents out of a hat??? This woman represents absolutely nothing but trouble for the Republic.
OK. Once again for those that are a little slower than most.
1. The rank and file of the Democratic party are happy with the choice of Harris for our Presidential candidate.
2.Her nomination is perfectly legal and within the rules.
3. You are not a member of the Democratic Party, and while you are free to whine about our party's actions, you have no standing in any decisions made.
4. If you don't like the rules, you are certainly free to join the Democratic party, and if you can convince enough Democrats that a change is called for, we might change them.
5. You might think it is proper for you to poke your nose where it doesn't belong. It is not.

I hope this clears up any confusion or misunderstanding you might have concerned with Harris's nomination.
If you have any further questions on this subject, then please ask.

Looks to me like you have problems in your own party that need addressing but that is your business, and not my concern.

No stupid. If my parents go to France on a vacation and had me, WOULD I BE A CITIZEN OF FRANCE? No.

And if two people from Nigeria come here on a vacation or even for an education and dump their kid here, the kid is still a NIGERIAN.

If an American couple has a kid (anywhere) and one is a US citizen, then that kid is a US citizen. You can be a citizen by being naturalized. But to be a NATURAL-BORN US citizen, you must be born of at least one US citizen parent.

So just being born here DOES NOT make you a citizen, and if being natural born and just a citizen meant the same thing, then the Constitution would just have just SAID citizen.

The Founders wanted a US citizen born of a US citizen family to be president to best unsure that any president indeed had America's best interests at heart.

Harris was born of two foreigners. Worse, she was even raised and educated in a foreign country much of her childhood. It is wrong to call her a citizen unless she applied for citizenship at some point and it is certainly wrong to pretend she is Natural-Born.

I just don't get this idea of laxness that anything goes in the most important job in the country when the most STRICT standards should be adhered to instead. I guess it is all part of the selling out of our country to where now some foreign company even owns most of our businesses and many of our politicians have sold out to foreign governments. We even owe all of our debt to China.
You've made your thoughts clear on this and many other subjects. Whining on a discussion board won't change a thing. Grow up, you big baby.

OK. Once again for those that are a little slower than most.
1. The rank and file of the Democratic party are happy with the choice of Harris for our Presidential candidate.
2.Her nomination is perfectly legal and within the rules.
3. You are not a member of the Democratic Party, and while you are free to whine about our party's actions, you have no standing in any decisions made.
4. If you don't like the rules, you are certainly free to join the Democratic party, and if you can convince enough Democrats that a change is called for, we might change them.
5. You might think it is proper for you to poke your nose where it doesn't belong. It is not.

I hope this clears up any confusion or misunderstanding you might have concerned with Harris's nomination.
If you have any further questions on this subject, then please ask.

Looks to me like you have problems in your own party that need addressing but that is your business, and not my concern.

The rank and file of the Democratic party are happy with the choice of Harris for our Presidential candidate.

And you're basing this on all the votes she received?

Forum List

Back