A taste for what Kamala's America will look like

Correct. There is very little “right-wing” racism. Some fringe idiots, maybe…but that’s about it.

On the left, we had massive protests - and violence against innocent Jews - on college campuses throughout the country. It wasn’t Republicans who were spitting on Jews, threatning them with lasers, blocking their way to campus.

The antisemitism the Left allowed to fester - if not outright encourage with their Muslim professors - was so extreme that even the president of Harvard was unwilling to condemn the calls by her students to “kill the Jews!” And why? Because of all the Muslim money flowing in.

The antisemitism being advanced by the Left, and showing up in these anti-Israel riots which ALWAYS end in attacks or threats against Jews, is being tolerated if not outright promoted.

And yet, while I and my fellow Jews are told not to wear our Jewish stars in public (I live in a liberal area), and Jews are blocked from classes, and Jews are being beaten and kicked in the head - ALL FROM THE LEFT - we have leftists like IM2 crying about racism on the right.

When righties block the way for blacks to go to class, or yell “Death to Blacks!,” then I will condemn it - unlike the leftists who excuse it when it’s against Jews, claiming free speech.
The Democrat Klan does all this and more. They are so easily manipulated to do anything that the Dem Klan needs.

The person pulling the strings is Obama. He hates Israel and he hates Netanyahu.

of course there will be protests. keep em non violent and say anything you want.

will the palastinians get a better deal from trump?

really?
They will, indeed. “Stop attacking Israel, recognize the right of Jews and the Jewish state to exist and no harm will come to you.”

Kewl deal, no?

The Democrat Klan does all this and more. They are so easily manipulated to do anything that the Dem Klan needs.

The person pulling the strings is Obama. He hates Israel and he hates Netanyahu.
He said it right in his book: If the winds turn ugly, he will stand with the. Muslims.

You know how much you and I are praying for Trump to win? Multiply that by 100, and you have Israel. Isrsel knows fully well that its very survival depends on keeping the CAIR-loving, Muslim-loving Obama puppet out of the White House.

And if and when Obama’s puppet withholds aid from Israel in order to appease the antisemites in the Dem base, that will give the Jew-haters in America carte blanche to spew all the venom they want.

At that point, I will find somewhere else to live.

The RepubliKlan Party supports Putin
He said it right in his book: If the winds turn ugly, he will stand with the. Muslims.
linky, linky

The RepubliKlan Party supports Putin

linky, linky
1724076431752.png

You know how much you and I are praying for Trump to win? Multiply that by 100, and you have Israel. Isrsel knows fully well that its very survival depends on keeping the CAIR-loving, Muslim-loving Obama puppet out of the White House.

And if and when Obama’s puppet withholds aid from Israel in order to appease the antisemites in the Dem base, that will give the Jew-haters in America carte blanche to spew all the venom they want.

At that point, I will find somewhere else to live.
Obama is helping Iran acquire a nuke.

Obama is helping Iran acquire a nuke.
Yup. And remember how he did it? Called it a “deal” instead of the treaty it was so he could run it up to the anti-Israel U.N.

If the DEI Marxist wins, Obama remains in power - and its lights out for Israel. The Muslims in America will rejoice, but Obama should be tried for treason. He has effectively served a 3rd term and is going for a 4th, in clear violation of the Constituion.

This is what happens when ignorant, gullible fools - Marx called them “useful idiots” - elect someone who hates America.

Forum List

Back