Harris Speaks Off 'Prompter. She Is Bad At This.

Trump did just about everything wrong the first 3 or 4 months.

South Korea, which had their first case within a day or two of us, started mass producing PPE gear in Jan. They started mass producing testing kits in Jan. They put together a contact tracing program in Jan. Their leader told the populous about the dangers to come in Jan.

All of this should have happened here the same time, but it did not happen till late March or later.

The biggest thing he did wrong was being dishonest with the American people. The Govt knew how bad it was going to get. In early Feb the local VA closed a unit and undertook a 6 week construction project to turn it into a Negative Pressure area for the singular purpose of dealing with COVID patients. During this same time the same Govt was telling us it would be gone in a week or two. I remember laughing at how stupid they were for wasting this money on something that would be gone before they were done. Then my wife spent the next year and a half working in it dealing with COVID patients and I realized how fucking stupid I was for believing the lies from the Govt.

All this resulted in mixed messages and nobody took it seriously as it seemed like a huge joke. Turns out the joke was on us.
I thought we were discussing the $35t ?

I thought we were discussing the $35t ?

We are, you are the one that brought up COVID as if Trump did not double the deficit in his first 3 years before COVID and did not submit the 4 largest budget request in history at the time, also before COVID

We are, you are the one that brought up COVID as if Trump did not double the deficit in his first 3 years before COVID and did not submit the 4 largest budget request in history at the time, also before COVID
Trump didnt spend that money by himself

Congress ( which is no friend of Trump ) has to appropiate

I recall libs daring trump to veto their spending bills

Indeed it is a joint effort, thus I blame it on them all while you give your side a free pass every single time

POTUS is irrelevant in the budgeting process, Progressives wiped out the PResident with the 1975 Budget Impoundment Act

Indeed it is a joint effort, thus I blame it on them all while you give your side a free pass every single time
You are the one that refuses to say “democrat” and “blame” in the same sentence

You love to bash trump and repubs in very specific terms, but only vaguely imply that the dems did anything wrong

You are the one that refuses to say “democrat” and “blame” in the same sentence

You love to bash trump and repubs in very specific terms, but only vaguely imply that the dems did anything wrong

It is weird that you cannot understand that both sides includes the Dems

I didnt say none of it was trump’s fault

But you dont want to blame the dems at all

I think it's an 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' scenario. He hates the right, so will cheerlead the left bashing, and join in with them at every opportunity.

/—-/ A a dedicated fiscal hawk, I know you sent your stimulus checks back to the Treasury as a protest against deficit spending. I just know it.

Forum List

Back