Harris Speaks Off 'Prompter. She Is Bad At This.

Yes, I kept my money they sent back to me.

I am not going to shot myself in the foot when 95% of those voting vote for more spending and bigger deficits.

That would be stupid. Too many of you are happy with the current spending/debt situation.
/—-/ Well, which is it? Trump recklessly spent money, or he simply returned our money to us?

No he didnt

Rather, the amount the federal government has borrowed from the public went up by 50% during Trump’s time in office — from $14.4 trillion on the day he was inaugurated to $21.6 trillion the day his successor was sworn in.

That looks like 50% to me and includes year four

Find a 3rd grader to teach you the difference between the debt and the deficit.

Now you are just making a fool out of yourself even more than normal.

/-----/ What a stupid non answer. We know the difference. No matter debt or defict, it's an unsustainable amount we can't afford.

. We know the difference. No matter debt or defict, it's an unsustainable amount we can't afford.

You know the difference, Mac does not

And you are correct, it is an unsustainable amount yet 95% of the people that vote will vote for even more spending and more debt.

You know the difference, Mac does not

And you are correct, it is an unsustainable amount yet 95% of the people that vote will vote for even more spending and more debt.

And yet you never question a leftie regarding their partisanship, or blind devotion to increasing the debt. You're simply a fraud.

Here's your latest and greatest 'concern', that Trump is faking a Taylor Swift endorsement, so he must be 'desperate'. :rolleyes: Yeah, you really care about the 'debt/deficit'. You're nothing but a TDS partisan clown like all the rest. 🤡

Trump fakes Taylor Swift Endorsement

Well, Democrats: you tried. You really tried to make Kamala Harris into Barack Obama, or Michelle Obama. Or even Bill Clinton.

But of course, she's not. She is an unattractive candidate, and I don't mean her appearance. She's not smart. She's not well-spoken. She has very poor political instincts.

Your convention "bump" might in fact be a valley.....

There is a cognitive issue with her. I'm just now seeing it.

next thing you know she will not know the difference between PA and NC or she will claim her dad was born in Germany

Oh there is also a cognitive issue with him too... That's been established I think. I mentioning it because it catches me by surprise.

CNN writes:

Under Trump, the US debt increased by a total of $7 trillion and during his presidency Congress voted to increase the debt ceiling three times.

Most of what increased the national debt under Trump were bipartisan efforts, like Covid relief packages and increases in discretionary caps, Marc Goldwein, senior vice president for the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (CRFB), told CNN. “But it wasn’t paid for,” Goldwein said.

this is a confusing subject

For me the bottom line is you would not have gotten a better deal from Hillary and the dems

CNN writes:

Under Trump, the US debt increased by a total of $7 trillion and during his presidency Congress voted to increase the debt ceiling three times.

Most of what increased the national debt under Trump were bipartisan efforts, like Covid relief packages and increases in discretionary caps, Marc Goldwein, senior vice president for the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (CRFB), told CNN. “But it wasn’t paid for,” Goldwein said.

this is a confusing subject

For me the bottom line is you would not have gotten a better deal from Hillary and the dems
It's amazing to me how most people who complain about the debt increases ignore the fact that much of it is non-discretionary spending. Most spending legislation is designed to breach the number of years it is slated for during which time it is legally mandated to increase both to combat inflation and also to blunt the total impact of the cost.

It is really not.

Yep, the lesser of two evils fallacy.

It is why we 35T in debt right now.
Directly due to the party politics of the nation. Rather than working together to tackle the debt they try to spend each other into the ground depending on the tax payer to fund their feud.

Directly due to the party politics of the nation. Rather than working together to tackle the debt they try to spend each other into the ground depending on the tax payer to fund their feud.

And why would they not, the are rewarded with 90%+ reelection rates.

The voters are giving them their seal of approval every time they vote fore them.

It is really not.

Yep, the lesser of two evils fallacy.

It is why we 35T in debt right now.

But it's not the 'lessor of 2 evils' in your opinion, so why would you even make that statement? You hate Trump and the R party and anyone that is going to vote that way.

And your sanctimonious bullshit about not voting for either party is a hoot, you haven't done a damn thing to combat it, so you really should just keep your big mouth shut.

And why would they not, the are rewarded with 90%+ reelection rates.

The voters are giving them their seal of approval every time they vote fore them.

Yet you've never said this to a 'D' supporter on this board, go figure. As I said, you're a fraud.

Forum List

Back