goodbye, cruel world. i'm retiring from peace activism, but not from living my life and commercializing my businesses.

Because Germany declared war on us, after sinking some 114 ships carrying American goods, then tried to get Mexico to attack us. The Brits screamed for us to come in, France wanted all kinds of stuff, and The Netherlands wanted us to sell them food so they could sell their own produce at a big markup to Germany. Germany declared war on us, in both WW I and WW II.There is al lot more but those are the basic points.
It was the US that formally declared war on Germany in 1917, no? And Germany was sinking American ships because the US supplied Britain and France with vital goods and raw materials, needed to continue this war.

The main reason, in my view, was the February revolution in Russia that virtually ended their participation in the war. You came to save the British guts and their empire.

It was the US that formally declared war on Germany in 1917, no? And Germany was sinking American ships because the US supplied Britain and France with vital goods and raw materials, needed to continue this war.

The main reason, in my view, was the February revolution in Russia that virtually ended their participation in the war. You came to save the British guts and their empire.
There's also the suspicion that America only cared about joining up with the winning side. The support of Nazism in America before it became involved could have justified to the American people, choosing the Axis side.

goodbye, cruel world.
i'm retiring from peace activism, but not from living my life and commercializing my businesses.

Reason? The richest groups on Earth want a uni-polar set of global laws, all from their own manuals/indoctrination-materials of course. With the rest of the world held firmly down in obedience to the larger countries.
I, for one, don't fall for that trick.
I hope the rest of the world doesn't either.
LARGE COUNTRIES WILL ABUSE THE CITIZENS AND LEADERSHIPS OF SMALLER COUNTRIES, and they will try to hide it well.
but after 23 years of research into the question 'why is war necessary?', i come to the conclusion that unless the totally gross action, horror and sci-fi movies get toned down to adventure "dreams", and leaders all over the world but starting with the militarily most powerful countries accept a reciprical multi-polar world-view, we (homo sapiens sapiens), the descendants of chimps, will keep on killing eachother with bullshit stories as justification, INSTEAD of achieving the next level for humanity, homo sapiens angelica, where wars are brief and decisive, or if we're lucky at all, just wouldn't happen at all.
Not to worry, Christ will straighten things out when he returns. But be advised, there will be a "one-world" government. :bowdown:

goodbye, cruel world.
1724089057647.png

Forum List

Back