Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Israel is mass murdering children, but you have no concerns.

WTF! You are a cold blooded psychopath.

"WE" saw and heard honest truth of OCT 07 torturous massacre. Have seen nor heard no honest reporting of what you speak. That is the difference. Of course no one wants innocent Children blown up by bombings. But no one knows what is true. Once the enemy starts a unprovoked conflict, nothing can be believed AFTER. Ukraine blew up Norstrom, killed its own people in a desperate attempt to blame it on Russia. Might as well turn off your Al Jeezera for what its' worth now.

Can’t fix stupid.

This site proves state run propaganda works extremely well.

^ Truest post on this thread.

In all my years on the internet (since the late 90's) and all the discussion forums I've ever been on, this site takes the cake for the most duped dummies in one place.

"WE" saw and heard honest truth of OCT 07 torturous massacre. Have seen nor heard no honest reporting of what you speak. That is the difference. Of course no one wants innocent Children blown up by bombings. But no one knows what is true. Once the enemy starts an unprovoked conflict, nothing can be believed AFTER. Ukraine blew up Norstrom, killed its own people in a desperate attempt to blame it on Russia. Might as well turn off your Al Jeezera for what its' worth now.
You’re uninformed. Russia was provoked. Obviously. The Palestinians have been treated horribly for decades and imprisoned in Gaza. So, their actions on 10/7 opposing their oppressor is understandable, but killing civilians is never acceptable. It’s a war crime.

Unfortunately dumb Americans have been conditioned to believe civilians die in war, so it’s accepted.

GET INFORMED.

SHUT OFF THE TEEVEE.

You’re uninformed. Russia was provoked. Obviously. The Palestinians have been treated horribly for decades and imprisoned in Gaza. So, their actions on 10/7 opposing their oppressor is understandable, but killing civilians is never acceptable. It’s a war crime.
Unfortunately dumb Americans have been conditioned to believe civilians die in war, so it’s accepted.
GET INFORMED.
SHUT OFF THE TEEVEE.
^^^
Can’t fix stupid.

GET INFORMED.

SHUT OFF THE TEEVEE.

I have not turned media news on TEEVEE since 2020 Election. I look only here and GP for interesting truthful stories and facts. I went all in on Sports talk after stolen 2020 Election. The media was/is working for the Deep State.

your conclusion is idiotic. Israel is not destroying Gaza----Hamas is doing it just as your hero Adolf Hitler destroyed Germany----whilst sitting, comfortably, in his luxurious bunker.
Jesus are you uniformed. 80% of Gaza is destroyed. Even if we accept the death toll estimates provide by Gaza, it’s horrific. You have no problem with this horror because you’ve been conditioned to hate. Your hate even includes accepting thousands of dead children. Sick MFer!

your conclusion is idiotic. Israel is not destroying Gaza----Hamas is doing it just as your hero Adolf Hitler destroyed Germany----whilst sitting, comfortably, in his luxurious bunker.
I didn’t think you’d answer my question.

I can only conclude you’d accept 500,000 dead Palis without a blink of the eye.

GET INFORMED.

SHUT OFF THE TEEVEE.
In most wars the civilian death toll is greater than that of the military...

GET INFORMED.

SHUT OFF THE TEEVEE.
there is an interesting parallel between Ukraine and Israel. Both face huge historic IMPERIALIST EMPIRES. For Russia---the imperialist empire of
PETER the (not so)GREAT includes the
Ukraine and IS ETERNAL ----and for muslims there is an interesting concept of "MUSLIM LAND" Muslim land is very extensive world wide and the rest (along with the moon) is future muslim land.----and it is so ordered by allan and his bbf muhummad. For further insight read the koran. Oct. 7 was BY THE BOOK

Jesus are you uniformed. 80% of Gaza is destroyed. Even if we accept the death toll estimates provide by Gaza, it’s horrific. You have no problem with this horror because you’ve been conditioned to hate. Your hate even includes accepting thousands of dead children. Sick MFer!
^^^
Can’t fix stupid.

How many times will you suck off Bibi? Fucking traitor!
Supporting him isn’t the same as sucking him off. This might explain your poor digestion, though, semen breath.

And traitors work against the interests of our nation. But I’m not a libturd Democrap.

Unlike you, I support the United States of America you shallow-thinking fuckstick.

Because those with the will to win aren't concerned with the emotional frame of the enemy.
There are different definitions of "winning". For me, its not wasting tax dollars on bombs for Israel and then money to Hamas to rebuild, repeat over and over and over...

3. Claims of Military Necessity:
  • While some military forces, including Israel, argue that they target these sites due to the presence of militant groups using civilian infrastructure for military purposes, such claims must be scrutinized. The principle of proportionality in warfare requires that any military advantage gained must outweigh the potential harm to civilians.
  • The justification for such attacks is often contested, with critics arguing that the military's actions may not adhere to the necessary legal standards to protect civilian lives.

• While some military forces, including Israel, argue that they target these sites due to the presence of militant groups using civilian infrastructure for military purposes, such claims must be scrutinized. The principle of proportionality in warfare requires that any military advantage gained must outweigh the potential harm to civilians.
To a degree.
If there's a mortar battery in a hospital or school atrium raining HE on Israeli residential area, taking out that battery with a...
  • 20kt nuke: Not proportional
  • 2000lb guided bomb? Proportional

an ethical dilemma----the mass murdering dog---YAHYA SINWAR
moves about holding what looks to
be a four year old boy. My message to the child's mom----WTF is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back