Trump fakes Taylor Swift Endorsement

I don't know about Swift but rich democrats are finding out Kamala will double their taxes to pay for what she is proposing....

Desperate or Demented? And someone paid by Trump (or stiffed by him) did his bidding.

seriously, all candidates are beyond vane. I recall, sadly, McCain struggling to accept he was no longer "attractive" in 2008. Trump's getting killed with the younger voters.

The best part has been the expected attacks from the MAGA cult towards me for daring to laugh at their god

Whats even funnier is, a couple of those pics are real.
One of the chicks that supposedly is AI, started a "swifties for trump" a couple months ago. She has thousands fo followers and fellow "swiftes for trump" as stupid as that is.
Oh come on TN…there’s no way Taylor Swift fans in Real America can be Republican minded….surely all “Swifties” think abortions and faggotry is cool as fuck….Right?

The best part has been the expected attacks from the MAGA cult towards me for daring to laugh at their god
He's just gotten old, as has his campaign schtick. And Biden getting out has unhinged what little was still in his mind, such as it was even in 2020.

The gop faithful, who are willing to fall in line with his maga ego in exchange for tax cuts mostly for the upper earners, are cying "why can't he stay on message?" Well, THAT IS his message. Always has been, even before politics.

The “attacks” come because you claim your politics are right of center but you’ve never told your left as fuck typing fingers as evidenced by 99.99% of your posts.
Mac1958 used to play that shit…Like you, he couldn’t realize he exposed himself with every post. After all the “attacks” he finally realized he wasn’t fooling anyone…now he openly owns his filth/leftism.

The “attacks” come because you claim your politics are right of center but you’ve never told your left as fuck typing fingers as evidenced by 99.99% of your posts.
Mac1958 used to play that shit…Like you, he couldn’t realize he exposed himself with every post. After all the “attacks” he finally realized he wasn’t fooling anyone…now he openly owns his filth/leftism.

Lighten up Francis.

this was funny. I you were not a cult member you would be able to admit to such.

Lol you mean Mac is in reality just another left loon? I'm absolutely shocked!

Thanks for the link.

So, she did not claim an endorsement, just had him in a video used in an ad.

While I have no doubt she did it dishonestly, not really the same thing as making up out of the cold and endorsement

How do you know Trump did those rather than a Trump supporter with a sense of humor?

And the top left one clearly says "satire"

You know what that means, dontcha?

Also- your article clearly says that at least one of the gals in a swifties for Trump was legit.

I thought it was funny

Fail
They know they are losing the election. They fact they have to post stuff marked satire just to try and get people riled up shows they are well aware. The fact that they do not want to talk about Harris really smart ideas of killing the economy with price controls like Clinton tried. Shows just how desperate and afraid they are

You're so full of yourself, while you agree with your little leftie cultist, no one gives a shit what you do. I personally enjoy further exposing your fraudulent 'Independant' claim, you make it so easy. :dunno:

Thanks for that link

So it appears that she made this statement in a video that shows a few officers in attendance. I do not know it it was a security protection or even why he was there unless he was told to be there by his boss for security.

Still he was there with others in the room

Yes he can say he does not support Harris as that is his decision. I do not know if he was featured as there were other officers in attendance.

Her statement is generally what she did in the past. If he disagrees then he can.

Still if he did not want to be there he should talk with his superiors. He is a police officer and that is his job

No he is not required to believe or vote for the candidate if he was there doing his job.

Last edited:
Lighten up Francis.

this was funny. I you were not a cult member you would be able to admit to such.
Awww…I get it, your shit backfired in your face and now you want to use the ole “I was jus making a funny” bullshit to back out of it…Got it.
IMG_1537.jpeg

Forum List

Back