🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Enemies Endorse Biden

Not only does Putin endorse Biden to win but now we hear Iran wants to take Trump out. What does it mean when these two enemies would rather have Biden be president?

You are fucking nuts if you think Putin supports Biden? What a fucking liar you are!

You are fucking nuts if you think Putin supports Biden? What a fucking liar you are!
I agree with him. Trump put Putin in a place that he could not attack other countries anymore. And, Putin has aligned with Iran and is receiving assistance from Iran. Biden-Obama have given Iran 100’s of billions of dollars over the decades. Trump will again cut off the war funding oil. He wants Biden as President as does Iran. And, both Putin and Iran hate Israel(Jews).

I agree with him. Trump put Putin in a place that he could not attack other countries anymore. And, Putin has aligned with Iran and is receiving assistance from Iran. Biden-Obama have given Iran 100’s of billions of dollars over the decades. Trump will again cut off the war funding oil. He wants Biden as President as does Iran. And, both Putin and Iran hate Israel(Jews).
That is a bullshit lie. They simply released Iran's own money back to them. They did not give Iran anything.

It was their money in the first place, dumbass!

We know that the bullet came from Crooks direction because of the picture someone took with the bullet screaming by Trump.
Crooks is the sole, alleged shooter.

Also, we know the SS were on a building just behind the building Crooks was on. And that building is higher than the one Crooks was on. Steeper slope as well. The sniper took out Crooks but had a kill shot a second before and didn’t shoot. It was like they were told not to shoot first. Let him take the shot then kill him.
I haven't heard any of that but I'd appreciate a link if you have one.

Others are claiming two gunmen because it’s now known Crooks was a horrible shooter from the gun club he tried to try out for.
Again, I have not heard that, so a link to this info would be great if you have one.

This kind of a fucking liar:

That is a bullshit lie. They simply released Iran's own money back to them. They did not give Iran anything.
It was their money in the first place, dumbass!

You're missing the point, Bill, all the bank accounts, etc., that Joe seized and closed that belonged to Russia belonged to Russia but that did not stop Biden from taking all of them in an attempt to force Russia out of Ukraine! Yes, it was money owed to Iran, but that does not mean we had to give it to them right now and certainly not at a time when:
  1. Iran was threatening us.
  2. Iran was pursuing nuclear development to be used as a terrorist state.
  3. Iran was sponsoring terrorist organizations used to attack Israel.
At best, it was really bad timing to give Iran just what it needed with all this going on just when they needed it, while our getting NOTHING in return.

Forum List

Back