Will Trump Replace JD Vance?

I'm serious. Trump fired so many people when he was President, and JD's not helping him in the polls, and he's going to get killed if he debates Kamala's VP. And with Republicans seeing how much replacing Biden energized our base, I can see Trump picking someone else. Of course he will not be honest about why he is replacing him. But it will throw us for a loop.

Now I know how Republicans feel when they were so laser focused on Biden and for us Democrats to pull this on them. Boy it was great. Now Mike Johnson is telling Republicans to stop being racist and Nikki is telling them to stop being misogynist.

I predict JD gets booted from the ticket before the DNC.
5 stages Trump WH staff employ 2.jpg

You may have a point here.

Yes it is my business if I'm in a union. That's the whole point. Labor gets a seat at the table. You don't think they should? That's WEIRD

My brother wasn't LEGALLY ENDOWED. With no union, he and his buddies at the top got to decide what they pay themselves.

You'll love this. The DEI woman who makes double what he makes? Is she endowed or is it just hard to find DEI candidates to hire? And the DEI black guy who took over for my brother who makes QUADRUPLE his pay. He's not endowed either. The employees at that company should unionize.

And if it's none of my business why is it public knowledge how much CEO's are paid?
Unions hate management, just that simple. And whatever they can extort out of the company is a good thing? Unions exist to put companies out of business, period! They have always been totally unwilling to help make companies profitable. This is why I support busting them to total irrelevance.

I don't see them bashing her

Know what I think? She's not going to have to impose price controls. When a president threatens, uses the bully pulpit, companies listen.

Trump doesn't have to tariff companies who go overseas. His threat of doing that is all that's needed, right?
Did I say bashing ass hat

First of all, whatever is negotiated in top level management is none of your fucking business. Second, I will never begrudge anyone who is LEGALLY endowed with wealth.
I feel the pain of Trust Fund Babies, members of the Lucky Sperm Club, having to live with such burdens.
:auiqs.jpg:
It must be a difficult burden. Being born into wealth. Having done nothing to earn it.”

Unions hate management, just that simple. And whatever they can extort out of the company is a good thing? Unions exist to put companies out of business, period! They have always been totally unwilling to help make companies profitable. This is why I support busting them to total irrelevance.

Management hates labor. It's why labor is forced to organize into unions.

Remember, employees aren't born into union members. First a company treats them like shit and refuses to pay them what they are worth.

I don't know how this thread got onto unions, but I will always remember when I worked for a company that was headquartered in Luxembourg. They had unions for all of the trades and for the engineers. The unions worked with management to resolve issues, and make the company profitable. The unions knew that management would not lay them off at the first business downturn, and they would participate in the profits when they came.

I recall one specific troublesome engineer, who appeared to be incompetent. The union worked with HR to find him a position - in fact they created a position for him that didn't require engineering knowledge or skills - as the coordinator of travel, living, and entertainment of employees coming into the home office on business. It was a full-time job and he was great at it.

The antagonism between unions and management in the U.S. is unnecessary and counterproductive, especially in the public sector.

Wow! Alternate reality day for you people, eh?

Back to Earth:

Trump and Vance ‘waged war on workers’

Speaking to thousands of union members in a darkened auditorium, Walz said he and Harris will support workers by bringing collective bargaining and other protections to “every state in the union”. The 1.4-million-member union has endorsed Harris.

“We know exactly who built this country,” Walz said. “People in this room built the middle class.”

‘We know that when unions are strong, America is strong’

AND I THINK WHAT KAMAL HARRIS KNOWS IS BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER AROUND THE SHARED VALUES, STRONG PUBLIC SCHOOLS, STRONG LABOR UNIONS THAT CREATE THE MIDDLE CLASS, HEALTH CARE THAT'S AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE, THOSE ARE THE THINGS.

YOU LOOK WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT THEY WENT RIGHT TO DIVISION. THEY DID NOT GIVE US A PLAN ON HEALTH CARE.

DONALD TRUMP TALKED ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE. JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS BUILT BRIDGES, BUILT ROADS. SO I THINK THIS IS GOING BACK TO THE BREAD AND BUTTER, GETTING AWAY FROM THIS DIVISION.

WE DO NOT LIKE WHAT HAS HAPPENED WHERE WE CAN'T EVEN GO TO THANKSGIVING DINNER WITH OUR UNCLE BECAUSE YOU END UP IN SOME WEIRD FIGHT THAT IS UNNECESSARY. AND I THINK BRINGING BACK PEOPLE TOGETHER -(INSERT LAUGH HERE)- WELL IT'S TRUE.

THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY ARE RUNNING FOR HE-MAN WOMEN HATERS CLUB OR SOMETHING. THAT'S NOT WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN.

Management hates labor. It's why labor is forced to organize into unions.

Remember, employees aren't born into union members. First a company treats them like shit and refuses to pay them what they are worth.
Horse shit they just don't want lazy workers and many union workers are lazy. I know, I used to work in one, watched my share of guys on light duty , guys on light duty do nada, and then go play in two softball leagues. Companies want to be able to evaluate whether you are an asset or a nitwit lazy like yu!

That's why you are okay with price gouging and paying employees as little as possible.
Nobody pays employees more than they're worth except for some unfortunate signings in sports. Eisai malakas kai poustis.

Back to Earth:

Speaking to thousands of union members in a darkened auditorium, Walz said he and Harris will support workers by bringing collective bargaining and other protections to “every state in the union”. The 1.4-million-member union has endorsed Harris.

“We know exactly who built this country,” Walz said. “People in this room built the middle class.”

AND I THINK WHAT KAMAL HARRIS KNOWS IS BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER AROUND THE SHARED VALUES, STRONG PUBLIC SCHOOLS, STRONG LABOR UNIONS THAT CREATE THE MIDDLE CLASS, HEALTH CARE THAT'S AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE, THOSE ARE THE THINGS.

YOU LOOK WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT THEY WENT RIGHT TO DIVISION. THEY DID NOT GIVE US A PLAN ON HEALTH CARE.

DONALD TRUMP TALKED ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE. JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS BUILT BRIDGES, BUILT ROADS. SO I THINK THIS IS GOING BACK TO THE BREAD AND BUTTER, GETTING AWAY FROM THIS DIVISION.

WE DO NOT LIKE WHAT HAS HAPPENED WHERE WE CAN'T EVEN GO TO THANKSGIVING DINNER WITH OUR UNCLE BECAUSE YOU END UP IN SOME WEIRD FIGHT THAT IS UNNECESSARY. AND I THINK BRINGING BACK PEOPLE TOGETHER -(INSERT LAUGH HERE)- WELL IT'S TRUE.

THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY ARE RUNNING FOR HE-MAN WOMEN HATERS CLUB OR SOMETHING. THAT'S NOT WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN.
The only problem you have is that few union members will vote for the skank and coward.

Back to Earth:

BS when unions are strong, businesses are weak and cannot turn a profit to save their asses. All of the business closures starting with heavy industry were due to union greed and corruption.

Horse shit they just don't want lazy workers and many union workers are lazy. I know, I used to work in one, watched my share of guys on light duty , guys on light duty do nada, and then go play in two softball leagues. Companies want to be able to evaluate whether you are an asset or a nitwit lazy like yu!
Hard to argue with you. I know these uneducated blue collar fools don't deserve the pay we got them. The healthcare. The pensions. Those stupid ungrateful fucks.

I'm not arguing they are worth what they were making. Chances are, they were overpaid. But that doesn't change the fact this is when America was great. If you didn't live in Metro Detroit you won't understand.

1. Every 3rd house in my subdivision was a Big 3 house. Lots of vacation properties, 2nd cars, kids going to college. Wonder times.
2. The other 2 houses relied on those Bid 3 jobs. They worked for tier 1,2 or 3 suppliers to the Big 3
3. Ford was still making record profits in the 90's. They just had to pay record profit sharing too. So who got hurt? I'm sure the consumer a little but so did the CEO, other executives and shareholders.

We know they suffered from unions because as soon as those jobs moved to Mexico the CEO's and shareholders started making more money. I argued for labor and Republicans said "do you have a 401K? Then you are an investor too" That was the 2000s when they waged war on Unions, just before they sent those jobs to Mexico and China

Hard to argue with you. I know these uneducated blue collar fools don't deserve the pay we got them. The healthcare. The pensions. Those stupid ungrateful fucks.

I'm not arguing they are worth what they were making. Chances are, they were overpaid. But that doesn't change the fact this is when America was great. If you didn't live in Metro Detroit you won't understand.

1. Every 3rd house in my subdivision was a Big 3 house. Lots of vacation properties, 2nd cars, kids going to college. Wonder times.
2. The other 2 houses relied on those Bid 3 jobs. They worked for tier 1,2 or 3 suppliers to the Big 3
3. Ford was still making record profits in the 90's. They just had to pay record profit sharing too. So who got hurt? I'm sure the consumer a little but so did the CEO, other executives and shareholders.

We know they suffered from unions because as soon as those jobs moved to Mexico the CEO's and shareholders started making more money. I argued for labor and Republicans said "do you have a 401K? Then you are an investor too" That was the 2000s when they waged war on Unions, just before they sent those jobs to Mexico and China
Great play on this...

thank you

We know they suffered from unions because as soon as those jobs moved to Mexico the CEO's and shareholders started making more money. I argued for labor and Republicans said "do you have a 401K? Then you are an investor too" That was the 2000s when they waged war on Unions, just before they sent those jobs to Mexico and ChinaBus
Businesses have every right to maximize profits.

Businesses have every right to maximize profits.

Not every right.

Michigan's Consumer Protection Act has a price gouging rule that applies all the time, whether there's a declared emergency or not
: What is considered price gouging: A “grossly in excess” price compared to other sellers' goods and services. When price gouging laws apply: Always.

Some businesses may price gouge when there’s a sharp uptick in demand, a shortage of supplies, or both. The majority of states have laws stating that price gouging is illegal during a disaster or state of emergency. Price gouging laws are a type of consumer protection.

Here's another right they don't have to max profits. I remember years ago liberals passed a scan law bill. If the store "accidentally" charges you too much, you get 5 x the mistake up to $5. So if they overcharge you 40 cents they have to pay you $2

We knew the companies were putting sales up and not giving the sale at the cash register. OOPSY if you caught them, they would just give you your 40 cents back. But they knew 60% wouldn't even catch the mistake. So they were taking advantage. You would say "they have every right" but actually, no they don't. They are breaking the law. Democrats look out for consumers. Republicans do not. They say pay attention to what you are being charged.

Not every right.

Michigan's Consumer Protection Act has a price gouging rule that applies all the time, whether there's a declared emergency or not
: What is considered price gouging: A “grossly in excess” price compared to other sellers' goods and services. When price gouging laws apply: Always.

Some businesses may price gouge when there’s a sharp uptick in demand, a shortage of supplies, or both. The majority of states have laws stating that price gouging is illegal during a disaster or state of emergency. Price gouging laws are a type of consumer protection.

Here's another right they don't have to max profits. I remember years ago liberals passed a scan law bill. If the store "accidentally" charges you too much, you get 5 x the mistake up to $5. So if they overcharge you 40 cents they have to pay you $2

We knew the companies were putting sales up and not giving the sale at the cash register. OOPSY if you caught them, they would just give you your 40 cents back. But they knew 60% wouldn't even catch the mistake. So they were taking advantage. You would say "they have every right" but actually, no they don't. They are breaking the law. Democrats look out for consumers. Republicans do not. They say pay attention to what you are being charged.
Democrats are Communists. They look out only for the rich elite

They both are, actually. But the GOP isn't about to turn the US into a permanent far Left one party country like you Bolsheviks want.
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump told Christians on Friday that if they vote for him this November, "in four years, you don't have to vote again. We'll have it fixed so good, you're not gonna have to vote."

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump told Christians on Friday that if they vote for him this November, "in four years, you don't have to vote again. We'll have it fixed so good, you're not gonna have to vote."
The idea is to put Liberals/Leftists/Communists like you back in your place like we did when the greatest President, Mr. Ronald Wilson Reagan, not only bitchslapped Carter, but utterly humiliated Mondale and the Left ran tail tucked between their legs. This will happen again when Trump wins.

Forum List

Back